28. Slug Club

Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter comes out when this one has 30 votes and 300 comments.

Stop asking me when the next chapter comes out please, you see what I wrote.

I am also very sorry for the last chapter please do not hate me.

TW: evelyn going insane.

————————————

Evelyn woke up to Blaise jumping on her bed, the girl kicked him off making him fall with a yelp, "Bitch the fuck" Blaise yelled and she rolled her eyes, "What do you want papi?" She asked and he smirked.

"Papi eh" he said and she rolled her eyes, "What do you want daddy?" She asked and his eyes widened, "What the fuck" Blaise said and Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Remember me and you have to go to the slugclub" Blaise said and Evelyn mumbled an 'oh'.

"I completely forgot" Evelyn said and Blaise rolled his eyes going into her closet, "You can be a stripper and go" Blaise said and the two burst out laughing, "I hate you so much" Evelyn said as she stretched her arms.

"Can you believe Greengrass died?" Blaise asked and Evelyn sighed, "I feel bad for Daphne" Evelyn said and Blaise agreed as he sat down next to her, laying his head on her shoulder.

They all may hated her and disliked her but she did not deserve death at all.

(I'm sorry)

"I had a dream me and Mattheo fucked and he wouldn't stop until I came like ten times and until I was shaky" Blaise blurted out and Evelyn's eyes widened, "And I may have moaned in my sleep which made Mattheo wake up" Blaise said embarrassed and Evelyn burst out laughing.

"Oh shit" she said and began to laugh which made Blaise frown, "Ok, ok I'm sorry" Evelyn said and Blaise rolled his eyes and layed back onto the bed sighing.

"I think Daphne is hiding something" Blaise said and Evelyn looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Hiding what?" The girl asked, "Blaise she literally just lost her sister so of course she would be quiet and keep to herself and why she won't talk to anyone" Evelyn said and Blaise sat up.

"Ok I get that but before it even happened, Daphne was suspicious and looked like she was hiding something" Blaise said and Evelyn scoffed.

"Fine don't believe me see if I care and when you find out that I was right and you were wrong then we'll talk" Blaise said before walking out and slamming the door shut.

Evelyn groaned and fell back onto her bed.

Draco left his room hearing quietness, no sound of movement, he sighed and walked down the stairs with tears springing in his eyes, had he gone too far with killing someone.

Draco walked out the house wishing his mother would atleast talk to him but she wouldn't, the blonde got into the car and rest his head onto the window as they drove.