I'm sorry

I just felt sad guys :/

TW: DEATH, SELF-HARM

Evelyn promised she would never leave them but she did, she left them and why, all for someone else, all because she loved another, all because of him, why did she have to do it.

Here is Draco on the astronomy tower tired of everything, every single thing, be couldn't do it anymore he had to end itz he had to end the pain he was going through, he couldn't handle it anymore, it was too much for him and Tom, Tom didn't seem to care, Tom was busy with girls.

No one cared.

Draco was writing his suicide letter...

Dear Evelyn and Tom,

I'm so sorry for this but I just couldn't handle it anymore, everything was too much, it was too much I couldn't handle the pain anymore, the dark mark, killing Dumbledore, the tasks, Evelyn it hurt me when you went for him and Tom it hurt when I would always see you bringing another girl to the dorm and just fucking her or when I would walk in on you guys, and I'm sorry, I begged you guys not to leave me but you did and I I know your love is gone and I sometimes feel like I can't breathe but please don't tell me your love is gone because it hurts, I can't breathe and I'm weak, I'm weak, I loved you both but it looks like I didn't love you both enough so you both left.

Draco placed the letter in their favorite spot and slit his wrists, ending it all, he cut deep, Draco sat down and bled out, no one came to saved him, he just died.

Now here everyone else were at his funeral now giving a fucking damn about him but not giving a damn about him when he was alive, Tom and Evelyn had tears down their eyes as they held the letter.

They did this.

They were monsters.

They all were.

Draco was finally in peace.

Guys I'm sorry for this but I had a bad day and I don't know I just started writing,I'm really sorry.