¦25¦

AUTHOR POV

The day was here!

The day that the both online friends are gonna meet.

Y/n's room was a mess, as they picked out a good dress for her and soojin did her makeup.

Y/n wore a black full sleeve top and a pair of light blue jeans. She wore a white sneakers.

Yes, she was so nervous to meet him that she didn't even sleep last time. The fact that she practiced herself in the mirror, imagining jungkook infront of him.

How much we spend in practicing, we will end messing up.

She was afraid that she will scare him off. What if questions still blinked around her head.

On the other side, the boy was nervous wreck. He keeps zoning out for while thinking how would you look in real life.

He was so scared if he would mess up anything. Oh god, fuck it. He was scared if he didn't look good.

Jin hyung was the one who drive him to the cafe.

"You don't have to be so worried kook, you look awesome you know" jin said

"Yeah kook, look at you . You look like you are gonna rock it." namjoon said

"I bet he would make y/n fall for her on the moment" yoongi said while making jungkook cheer up

"No.. He will make everyone in the cafe fall for me. I bet." taehyung said.

"Yea i totally agree" jimin said

Jungkook didn't hear anything he was only looking outside and thinking of how to impress y/n.He didn't realise that he was already infront of the cafe.

"We are here" Jin said as the younger was nervous af.

"Hyung i'm scared" 

"Don't be it will be fine"

Jin and jungkook entered the cafe, the others stayed in the car,as they didn't wanted to be crowed.

As they asked for, they got him into a reserved room.

"Did you text her"

"no"

_____

Y/N POV

We were on our way to the cafe when i got a notification from jungkook saying he is there already.

I am exicted than nervous. I am exicted to meet jungkook.

We reached the cafe and soojin and soobin said that they aren't gonna be here they have some work. They told to call me if something happens

I looked at the cafe and sighed

'you got this y/n!'

I entered the cafe as freshly brewed coffee smell hit my nostrils. I looked around the cafe but i didn't see him anywhere. I texted him.

He replied, he said he had reserved a place aside from the crowd. He asked me to ask the guy in the counter.

"Excuse me, i am here for the reservation of the name justin"

"Oh, it's on the right corner"

I smiled and thanked him.

I don't know how should i express my feelings right now. I exicted and nervous at the same time.

I finally reached the door. I sighed, as i was so nervous. I knocked the door and opened it.

It was small cozy room,with a table and 3 chairs. There was a small decorative plants on the wall making it look kinda aesthetic. The wall was painted black and golden. There was a small bean bag in a corner. A lo-fi music was playing in the background.

Jungkook was sitting there, looking at me, wide eyed. He wore a ripped blue jeans and wore a black t- shirt. He got a striped black and white shirt over it. He had a bucket hat, he wore a pair of black sneakers. His leather jacket was placed on a chair.

Wow, i don't know for how many minutes i have been staring at him.

"Y/n?" he said. My heart ofcourse, accelerated.

"Hi"

_______

The end🤡

I will leave the rest upto your imagination cause, i know i will end up messing it up.

Thank you for supporting my book and reading it.love ya💜🌸✨

See you soon in a another book 🕳🏃‍♀💨