Fools

Jennie

"Annyeong eomma." I say as I leave the house.

We all meet at the stop sign and head to class.

As we enter the school,

We're greeted by empty hallways.

We look around in confusion.

"Guys, apparently the teachers have an online meeting and workshop for a few hours in the morning so class starts at 10:30." Chaeng says.

"What are we going to do now?" Lisa asks.

We all look at each other.

"Race y'all to the music room!" Chae snickers as she runs, trying to go faster than us.

Alas, mine and Jisoo's short legs were no match for Lisa's and Chae's extremely long legs.

We enter the music room.

"Chaeng ah! You should update your instagram with a new cover!" Jisoo suggests.

"Only if you guys do it with me..." Chase pouts.

"Ani I don't sing."

"Me neither."

Lisa and Jisoo answer.

"Lies, but Jennie unnie, would you do it with me, jebal?" Chase pleads.

"Okay." I agree.

"Hmm, what song?" I ask.

"What about Fools? By Troye Sivan?" She offers.

"Oh, okay." I say, nodding my head.

We both practiced the song, and after, we started recording.

"But everything is shattering and it's my mistake~" I sing, as tears pool in my eyes.

This song hits incredibly close to home.

"Only do what I do, only fools fall~" Chase and I finish, harmonizing.

"Perfect! Now to upload"

"Wah 15,000 likes in the first five minutes?? You're a celebrity now chaeng-ah!" Jisoo remarked

"Unnie, you should make your voice heard! You have an amazing voice unnie! Better than mine," Chaeng pouted.

"Stop with the lies, Chaeng, you sound like an angel, but thank you!" I responded, thanking her.

"Hm, it's about 10:00, come on, let's head to class." Lisa mentioned.

"It's English right?" I asked.

"Yep."