Rain

Jennie

I feel so freaking lost.

I want to become a singer,

I want to do what I love,

But I'm so unsure.

Do I even love music?

Or will it just end up in the pile of things I've started, that remain abandoned and unfinished.

Then there's college.

I know I need to get into a good college so I can get a good job. But I don't want to be cooped up in an office, waking up every morning, cursing life and working to work and work and work, out of necessity.

I want to do something I love, and wake up every morning, excited.

I want work to not seem like work at all.

I want to do something I want to do for the rest of my life.

But that's the thing, I don't know what to do.

Suddenly, my doorbell rings.

I open the door to reveal Jisoo.

At this point because of my feeling lost I was crying.

"I just got a feeling that something was off with you, so I came, wow our twinnie sense is strong." Jisoo remarked.

She pulled me into a hug.

Coincidentally, it started raining.

"I have an idea, I just need to call the other girls first," Jisoo said, as she brought out her phone.

Soon enough, the other girls came.

Jisoo brought us out in the rain, to a field nearby.

"I've always felt the rain to be liberating. Come on, no one can hear you. Scream or shout if you have to, everything that's bothering you, today we let it all out." Jisoo shouted as the rain was very loud and kinda strong.

"I FEEL SO FREAKING LOST, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!" I shouted into the empty field.

Surprisingly, it was very therapeutic.

"FRICK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MIXED SIGNALS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM TO YOU ANYMORE!!" Lisa screamed.

"AISH WHY DO EOMMA AND APPA HAVE TO FULFILL THEIR DREAMS THROUGH ME?! I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR, I WANT TO BE A SINGER! WHY CAN'T I FOLLOW MY OWN DREAMS?! AND FRICK YOU PARK JIMIN FOR BEING SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING AND FUNNY AND KIND AND GOOD LOOKING?? I DON'T WANT TO LIKE YOU, YET I STILL DO, AND I HAVE NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER!" Chaeng yelled.

It appears we've all been dealing with big problems of our own.

"FRICK YOU MIN YOONGI! WHY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, DO YOU STILL REMAIN IN MY MIND AND HEART? WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU? WHY CAN'T MOVE ON, FROM MY FIRST LOVE THAT NEVER LOVED ME BACK? THE UNIVERSE HATES ME, TO BE FAIR I FREAKING HATE IT TOO" I bawled as I collapsed to the ground, not only soaking wet, but my clothes, soiled.

Everything was good, until I realized Jisoo was looking down at her feet, as she didn't say a word.