"Hey emily. i'm so sorry for what happened at my house earlier but i hope you can forgive me." sophia says. "yeah. yeah it's all good." you say. you guys hug. "SHOTS IN THE LIVING ROOM." Bryce screams. You head down there. but vinnie grabs your shoulder. "Hey don't go down there." vinnie says. "wh-why not." you say. "remember my uncle. i don't want this happening." vinnie says. "look vinnie we can't just have an incident ruin the rest of our lives. you gotta live alittle. and it's only one shot." you say. "No. i'm not doing this." vinnie says shaking his head. "okay well i am." you say. "no. no your not emily. i'd rather do 7 mins in heaven then get drunk." vinnie says. "vinnie we're spending the night heres it's all good. so it doesn't matter. c'mon let's go have some fun before it's gets ruined." you say. you grab him by his hand and walk to the living room. you both grab a shot and "Cheers to partying" bryce says. You take a shot. And it's a pool party so you guys head over to the pool and you sneak a white claw while on your way over. "What the hell emily i thought we were only doing shots." vinnie says kinda angry. "Well one drink doesn't hurt. It's party vinnie. let's have fun. you've told me to loosen up so c'mon loosen up be a party animal for tonight." you said. vinnie smiles and takes off his shirt. and he picks you up and you guys jump in together. You grab another white claw and shotgun it. "Emily chill. please on the drinking." vinnie says worried. "i'll be fine vinnie." you say. P.s this is your bathing suit.

"truth or dare everyone c'mon let's go

"truth or dare everyone c'mon let's go." Tayler says getting everyone in the house. you and vinnie head over. "Truth or dare sophia." tayler says. "Dare" sophia says. "i dare you to makeout with your bestfriend" tayler says. She looks at you and walks over to oakley. Sophia and oakley start to makeout. You shed a tear. "Hey. it's alright. She made the wrong choice" vinnie says about to give you a kiss on the forehead. "Truth or dare Vinnie" sophia says. "Dare" vinnie says. "i dare you to have a threesome with the hottest girl in the room and me." sophia says. " i cant do that. i can have sex but not a threesome. especially not with you." vinnie says. "what in the hell did you just say." ryland says. "We're both in a relationship sophia that would just be wrong." vinnie says. "Fine we both have to have sex in the same room." sophia says. "deal" vinnie says. vinnie grabs your hand and leads you over to the closet everyone follows behind to hear. Sophia and Ryland head in behind you guys. "We're about to do it for the second time soph" ryland says. "Yeah. yeah shut up and kiss me." sophia says and pulls him into a kiss. You and vinnie start to makeout and he leads down to your neck and gets your soft spot. he leads down and starts going down further. vinnie sits and makes you sit on top of him and he makes you guys start grinding on him. "what the fuck am i doing. b-but i like it" you say in your head. sophia starts to moan you look over and see rylands dick in her. You just feel so uncomfortable. You get up and walk out. and you walk all the way to the near by gas station. "What the hell" vinnie says. vinnie gets in his car and drives to go find you. he can't find you. he calls you. "Hello?" you say. "Are you okay" vinnie says. "Yeah i'm fine can you bring me home. please" you say. "yeah of course." vinnie says. "okay thanks" and you hang up and head home.

You guys get home. "Hey i'm gonna head back to the party if you don't mind." vinnie says. "yeah just don't do anything stupid and if you need a ride let me know" you say. "okay love you be safe" vinnie says. "love you too." you say as he drives away. You run upstairs and go check the pregnancy test. Positive. "NO. NO FUCKING WAY." you shouted. Thomas Runs up. "hey is everything alright?" thomas says. "Yeah yeah i'm good. actually can i show you something but you can't tell anyone." you say. "yeah of course." thomas says. "don't even tell vinnie." you say. "oh it's that serious." thomas says. "i mean he will find out. i will eventually have to tell him." you say.

"HOLY" thomas says

"HOLY" thomas says. "is it vinnies?" thomas says. "yes. yes it is. i'm so scared thomas." you say. "everything will be alright" thomas says as he is hugging you.

Vinnies Pov
He gets back to the party. And sophia is all over him. He pushed her off. "What the hell bro. She's gone it's our time" sophia says. "Yeah but you have a boyfriend and i have a girlfriend and i don't want your slutty ass." vinnie says. "cmon y'all let's finish truth or dare." bryce says. "Truth or Dare vinnie" tayler says. "dare" vinnie says. "i dare you to make out with kate." tayler says. "who in the hell is kate." vinnie says. kate walks up and forces him into a kiss. bryce takes a picture

 bryce takes a picture

@brycehall oh shit
❤️2.4m
💬17k

@liliacameron bout to beat this bih up

@caycameron shit

@sophjohnston about time

Vinnie pushed her off. "What the hell bro." vinnie says. "bro? i'm not your bro." kate says. "vinnie ive always wanted you and now that i have you. your mine." kate says. "No i'm not your and i'm going home because all of you are just a bunch of assholes." vinnie says. "i don't think your going to have a nice time at hype. i posted the photo of you and kate making out on my instagram." bryce says. "bro what the fuck i'm going to fucking murder you." vinnie says. vinnie pushes him to the ground. he gets on top of him just starts beating his face he gives him a black eye and busted his lip open.

vinnies goes home....