"I could just leave you out here." He commented. (Y/N) huffed, and apologized. "Its fine, but were going to miss our show so-" Chris swiftly picked (Y/N) up, carrying them towards the trailer.

"Chris!" Their face burned a bright red as he stared at Chris in horror. "Why would you do that?!" He chuckled.

"You're tiny, we need to pick up speed. It's fine." (Y/N) crossed their arms and frowned but didn't protest anymore; secretly enjoying him holding them.

       A few days after a previous challenge, the two were resting at the picnic tables in between the two trailers. They were talking about the challenges, and (Y/N) mentioned how they were thinking of maybe helping out in the medical tent.

"There have been a lot of injuries lately."

"You can't work in the medical tent, (Y/N)."

"Why not?"

"Because you'll get run over by the gurneys. The medical interns would never see you in the way." While (Y/N) wanted to argue, they knew they actually couldn't have seen some of the medical interns, they were significantly taller than themselves.

"Look, if you really want to help out more, you can help me behind the scenes- editing and reviewing footage."

"Really?!" He nodded.

"Sure, just gotta make sure we get you a booster seat." He commented, glancing over at (Y/N)'s red face.

"Listen here, McLean! I have had it UP TO HERE with your short jokes!"

"Oh, that's not very high off the ground you know." He joked once more. (Y/N) angrily jumped off their stool (being too short to actually reach the ground on the stool) and stalked off to their room. Chris flinched as the door slammed. "Well- fuck. Maybe a little too far." Chris sighed.

        (Y/N) had managed to ignore Chris for three days, finding 'tall people' things to do and finding other 'tall people' to help them. Chris watched as (Y/N) asked Duncan for help reaching the branch in the tree as they were currently setting up cameras for a challenge. This was the 5th time today that (Y/N) had asked someone else for help, someone not him. He decided he was tired of it and went back to their trailer, where he proceeded to place everything (Y/N) regularly uses on a high shelf or in a high location. Nodding once at his work, he quickly jumped onto the couch, hearing the lock turn.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)." When he didn't get a response, he frowned. (Y/N) did what they normally did and went straight for the bathroom to take a shower- where Chris had placed all the towels on the top shelf. Hearing them sigh, he patiently waited for (Y/N) to ask for help. He heard some banging, a scraping sound, and then the water turned on. "Dammit." Chris frowned and turned on the tv, waiting for (Y/N) to finish their shower.

       After their shower, (Y/N) left the bathroom and went into the kitchen for a snack to read a book with. They opened the cabinet, seeing their favorite snack on the top shelf. They sighed, and Chris watched them expectingly. When he noticed them climbing on the cabinets to reach the snack, he rushed over, grabbing them by the waist and putting them down.

"Don't do that! You could get hurt!" Chris commented, crossing his arms, and looking at (Y/N). They blinked slowly.

"I wouldn't have to if you wouldn't put EVERYTHING on the high shelves." They crossed their arms. "Why would you do that?! I'm already angry with you!" Chris looked away from their angry and disappointed expression.

"I just wanted you to ask me for help- it's been three days. I miss you needing my help." He said, glancing back at (Y/N). Their expression had softened, and they sighed.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to prove that...even though I'm small, I don't need your help. Even when you go out of your way to force me to need it." They commented, gesturing to the snack. Chris chuckled, grabbing it, and putting it on the counter.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Honestly, it's just attractive when you get all angry." He felt the blush rise to his cheeks and cleared his throat.

"Oh, I see. I get it now." (Y/N) laughed. 'Chris likes me back!' "Well, I need your help, right now." Chris lit up and nodded.

"Okay, what do you need?"

"Pick me up and sit me right there." They gestured to the counter beside them. Chris, unsure of the reasoning, did it anyway, afraid of the consequences. "Thank you." He nodded, watching (Y/N) hesitantly. "Now," (Y/N) carefully grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. "kiss me." Chris couldn't help the grin that spread across his lips as the words left their mouth. As soon as their lips touched, (Y/N) smiled softly. "You could have told me you liked me, you dingus."

"Where's the fun in that?" He grinned, as (Y/N) shook their head and wrapped their arms around his shoulders, pulling him into another kiss.