Dropping my feet down, for the button on the toe cap of my shoe to be pressed by the ground, a blade appeared on the heel cap of my shoe– bringing it back up to stab his back, and loosening his grip on me, giving me enough time to flip us over. I was straddling him instead.

In the small interval I had, I looked through one of the pockets of my suit. If I remember correctly, I believe I had a small spray paint bottle around here... found it.

Rapidly, I sprayed it on the lens of his helmet and jumped off the roof. The bad part was that I jumped off the wrong side of the building because I landed in an alleyway with a dead end. Thankfully, there was a door nearby so I could use that to–

However just as I was moving my feet, I heard someone land behind me. As soon as I turned aorund, I ended up being pushed to the floor. To my surprise, the man was wearing an extra disguise under his helmet. A black domino mask with white lenses covering their eyes, kind of like... like the one Robin or Batman would wear. So is this red guy one of their allies? That can't be.

I tried to get my wrists off his hands but he just stared at me with a quiet emotionless look, as if searching for something on my mask.

Hold on, could he... could he be looking for a way to take it off? Then I seriously have to get out.

"Back off will you?! I barely know anything about Black Mask!" I hissed out, somehow causing his grip to loosen just for a second, even their eyes widened a bit. This guy just didn't let go at all, and I had no other plan.

...

Now that I'm taking a good look at him, his face...– even without seeing the color of his eyes, it just looked so familiar.

They reminded me of... Jaso-

CREEAAK

The backdoor that led to another building opened. It seemed to be a worker who was throwing out trash. With red helmet dude distracted I took it to my advantage by bumping my head into his– too bad for him who didn't have his helmet anymore. Without wasting time, I ran into the doorway which led me to a restaurant. People watched as I rushed to the entrance doors, knocking some of their cups and plates down to the floor, while mentally apologizing.

Before shutting the doors behind me, I checked to see if he was following me, but I don't think he was. As soon as I spotted a car with their passenger's door opened, I sat inside the empty seats and pointed my switch blade at the driver. Sort of felt bad once I realized it was a old man, but there was no going back now. "Start driving. I'll tell you the directions once we're out of these streets"

"How much?"

Huh? That's his first thought while being threatened by a blade to the neck?

I shook my head and answered him, "50"

"Mmm... uhh... huh..." he mused, obviously not satisfied– which he was right about. I'd ask for more as well.

"Fine 560. That's all I have on me right now"

His eyebrows lifted and soon enough we were driving away. When it was safe, I told him exactly where to go. He began turning the car in specific directions. 

Honestly... I was very surprised by this red guy. Without his helmet he reminded me of-...

Why did he remind me so much of Jason?

Jason's long-lost brother? A sibling I didn't know he had? Maybe a kid his mother had after moving out of Gotham?

I sighed. That day... if Jason hadn't discovered that his real mother was still alive, he wouldn't have been led to his death. He would've still been alive today. We would've still been at the manor. Maybe a lot happier than now.