Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!

Start from the beginning

Jack: *Nods* Yeah.

After walking deep through the caverns and right now, we're in a big location inside the cave. And then you see the Ancient Dragon sleeping.

(Y/N): There it is.

Jack: We see it. Let's go and kill it.

Jack says as you pulled out Deadman's Guitar while Jack pulled out her two daggers before walking towards the Ancient Dragon. The Ancient Dragon noticed you and Jack's presence and it woke up and the Dragon looks at you down.

 The Ancient Dragon noticed you and Jack's presence and it woke up and the Dragon looks at you down

-Battle Start-

The Ancient Dragon reeled his neck back and let out a Fire Breath.

Jack: Watch out!

Jack says as you and her got separated from each other by jumping away from the Fire Breath. The Fire Breath was following me around.

(Y/N): Jack! Attack it!

Jack: Okay!

She says as she jumps in the air and starts slashing at the Dragon's arm a few times before it roars in pain to force itself to stop using Fire Breath. The Ancient Dragon tries to scratch her with its claw. She did a backflip to dodge it and gained some distance.

Jack: It's your turn, mom!

(Y/N): Yeah!

You then charge towards the Ancient Dragon. The Dragon noticed that you are charging towards him. It used its claw to scratch you, but you dodged it out of the way before jumping high in the air and started shooting him with your shotgun. You fired the Ancient Dragon about 6 six times before quickly changing it to Scythe mode and quickly slashed at the Dragon about 5 hits and it roars in pain.

You and Jack quickly reunite with each other until you spoke up.

(Y/N): I think we did a bit of damage to it.

Jack: Looks like it.

Just then, the two of you hear the Ancient Dragon roared again. It charges at you and Dragon was prepared to bite you.

(Y/N): Hold on!

You said as you grabbed Jack and used SuperSpeed to avoid the attack.

(Y/N): You okay?

Jack: We're fine!

The Ancient Dragon roared again as Jack spoke up.

Jack: Get ready. He's about to use Fire Breath again.

(Y/N): I know.

The Ancient Dragon lets out Fire Breath once again. This time, it goes after Jack, not you.