Chapter 15: Siblings Reunited!

Start from the beginning

Shepard: Yes. Her clothing is quite very revealing, a large blue bow that doubles her size, black twin-tails, and has aqua-colored eyes. And then, that young lady took every last gem we had in our place, and said, "I'll let you off with this!" It's a miracle that nobody has gotten hurt.

(Y/N): (Wait, aqua-colored eyes? There's no way Ishtar would have aqua-colored eyes, she has red eyes as a Psudeo-Servant.)

Shepard: Since you guys had finally arrived and accepted our quest, I believe we're low on money to pay you back.

Kazuma: N-No, it's okay. We don't need the money.

(Y/N): Well, since you're low on money. I might as well you give you some.

Shepard: Huh?

(Y/N): Here you go.

You then handed the Shepard a sack of Eris that contains 500,000 Eris.

Shepard: Oh my goodness! Can we really take this?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Shepard: You are very kind young man, aren't you?

(Y/N): You're welcome. 

You said with a smile until you cleared your throat and spoke up.

(Y/N): Well, since we're done here. We're gonna head back. 

Shepard: Sure, go ahead.

And just like that, you, Jack, and Kazuma began to walk back to Axel until...

Kazuma: There's Ishtar from Babylonia in this world!?

Kazuma exclaims in shock.

Jack: We guess that means that woman "Ishtar" is a Servant around here.

(Y/N): I thought Jack and I were the only ones and there wasn't a Holy Grail War around within these past three months now. 

Kazuma: No, I don't think a Holy Grail War would happen. Maybe someone like us has been reincarnated.

Kazuma speculated. 

(Y/N): It could be a possibility, but we don't know where Ishtar is.

Kazuma: We can probably find her somewhat.

Jack: Maybe.

Eventually, the three of you returned back to Axel as you begin to think to yourself.

(Y/N): (Aqua-colored eyes...Hmm...)

-The Next Day-

Within the next day, you and Jack decided to go on a quest again. Just then, you find something that caught your that interest and picked one quest.

(Y/N): "Defeat the Ancient Dragon at The Fifth Path."

You then looked down at the reward and your eyes widened.

(Y/N): Whoa, 600,000 Eris! Wow!

Jack: That seems a total worth quest to accept. Let's go ahead and accept it.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Eventually, you and Jack decided to accept the quest and headed to the Fith Path.

-Time Skip-

So right now, you and Jack had finally arrived at the place. 

Jack: Looks like we've arrived. 

(Y/N): I think so. Let's go in.

You said as you grabbed the torch nearby.

(Y/N): Stay close to me.