Chapter 14: Dinner Time and a Succubus~!

Start from the beginning

That's when Kazuma comes in as well.

Yuuki: Hello! I'm Yuuki, nice to meet you!

Yuuki smiles and bowed at Kazuma.

Kazuma: Oh uh, nice to meet you.

Kazuma says as he bowed as well until you spoke up.

(Y/N): Anyways, we should introduce ourselves later. Is Dinner ready? 

Darkness: Ah yes! It's ready! Come in!

We then entered the kitchen to see the food on the table.

Yuuki: Whoa! Look at all this food you guys have!

Yuuki said in awe as you chuckled at her.

Aqua: Be glad, you three! Tonight's dinner is incredible! It's crab! Crab! Also fried chicken as well!

Darkness: My family sent them to congratulate us on moving in.

Aqua: It's super high-grade marbled red crab, and it even came with this amazing, top-quality liquor! They said it's to thank their daughter's party members for always looking out for her!

Megumin: I can hardly believe I'm laying my eyes on marbled red crab! I've never been more glad that I joined this party than I am today!

(Y/N): Wow, these are looking amazing~! Say, is the food luxurious?

Megumin: Of course! If you told me I could eat this crab in exchange for holding off on using explosion magic for the day, I would restrain myself with pleasure, and unleash my explosion magic after I've eaten! That's how luxurious it is!

(Y/N) & Yuuki: What?

Kazuma: Let's eat.

You and Yuuki began to take a seat and everyone start to pray before eating.

Everyone: Thank you for the food.

Then all of you began to chow down the food, you took the fried chicken while the others took crabs.

Yuuki: Delicious! You should try one, (Y/N)!

Yuuki says handing you a snapped crabbed legs. You nodded in confirmation as you took the snapped crabbed legs and ate them.

(Y/N): Amazing! It tastes great~!

You said with a delightful face as everyone continues eating the luxurious food until Darkness spoke up.

Darkness: Hey (Y/N). Since Yuuki is your best friend, would you mind introducing us to her?

Megumin: Yeah, I'd like to get to know her.

(Y/N): Alright Yuuki. I've already introduced Yuuki to Jack so she'll be an exception. This is Satou Kazuma, he's our leader.

Kazuma: Yo.

(Y/N): Second is Aqua, the Arch-Priest plus our healer too.

Aqua: Hi there!

(Y/N): The third is Megumin, the Arch-Wizard who loves explosion magic.

Megumin: That's me~!

(Y/N): And lastly, this is Darkness, a Crusader.

Darkness: Pleasure to meet you, Yuuki. 

(Y/N): Since we all now introduced ourselves, let's talk about how you've been doing in your life, Yuuki.

-Time Skip to Evening-

After dinner, you said goodbye to Yuuki before you went to bed with the others because it's nighttime. You were sleeping comfortably and you felt your throat dehydrated.