Chapter 13

Derick and I talk for several minutes before agreeing to FaceTime later tonight. The minute I set my phone in the table, though, Brin starts asking me all these question about him which I just tune out.

I just smile and continue to eat my pretzel while being lost at thought. Brinley finally sighs and that's when I look up at her. "You done?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"You're obviously not going to answer any of my questions so, yes. I'm done, for now." She adds silently. She checks the time on her phone and jumps out of her chair.

"Shit!" She exclaims as she frantically grabs her things and signals for me to do the same, which I do. "If we don't get home and start getting ready, we're going to show up late to the party!" I quickly discard my trash into the trash can and grab my things before racing after Brinley.

I place my things in the backseat then proceed to jump into the passenger seat, where a very crazed looking Brinley is sitting. She slams the key into the ignition and races home like a bat out of hell.

We pull into the garage, gather our things, and race into the house. "Come on, we've gotta hur-" Brinley stops walking and I bump into her.

"Shit, sorry." I mumble and walk past the still frozen Brin and see what she is looking at.

George and some bleach blonde hair hoe are violently fucking each other on the couch. "Oh, yes! Right there, oh fuck!" The blonde  screams and I turn around and slam the garage door really hard, causing George's and blondies head to snap my way.

"Would you get a fucking room?!" I yell and glare at the ceiling. George throws the blonde onto the ground and she quickly try's to cover herself, but that only results in making her look even more stupid.

In a blink of an eye, George is standing up with a blanket wrapped around his waist, thank fucking god, and glaring at Brinley and myself. "What the fuck are you two doing here?" He growls and I fold my arms.

"We live here, remember?" I snap. "Now, if you want to fuck this fake tit slut-"

"Excuse me?!" Blonde yells and I resist the urge to laugh. "My boobs are realer than your-"

"Realer than my boyfriend?" This time I interrupt and I notice George smirk for a split second. Brinley, whom has suddenly became unfrozen, stomps over to the whores pile of clothes and shoves them into her arms.

"Get the fuck out of my home, aunt Martha." Brinley growls and the whore- I mean Martha, jumps back.

"Baby! Are you just going to let these two children talk to me like this?!" Martha reaches and I roll my eyes and stomp up to her as well.

"Brinley Roseta Barber and Hazel Smith, get your asses to your roo-" I whip around.

"Shut the hell up for one goddamn second!" I yell before turning back towards Martha. "And you listen to Brinley, and get the fuck out!" Brinley and I both grab onto the lady's arms and drag her out of the house, naked and screaming.

Once to the door, we use very little strength and throw Martha out of the house butt ass naked. I slam the door shut right as Martha stands up to start bitching and turn towards George, who thankfully has pants on.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snap.
"It's none of my damn business on your sex life, but my god you'd think you would use what little brain you have, and have sex in your room instead of out in the living room where everyone first goes!" I yell. George cross his arms over his chest and Brinley takes a step back.

"I am trying so damn hard to give you a chance to be a dad to me, but how the hell can I when you're acting just like Selena!" He clenches his fist and goes to speak but I cut him off.