Been Awhile Huh?

A/N: Thank you Again ananyad14

One year later.

At the front stood a priest, two beautiful women on either side stood still looking into each other's eyes.

As the women said their vows.

"I never imagined that I would get married to this beautiful woman in front of me. I don't know what life would be like without her, she makes me happy and I'm happy I can call her my wife." Akali finished with tears building up.

Then Evelynn spoke her vows.

"When we fell into love, I was instantly charmed you had the whole package. You loved me for me, you defended me in a time of weakness. That's all I ask for in a wife."

"Do you Akali take Evelynn to be your wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Evelynn take Akali to be your wife?"

"I do"

"I pronounce you wife and wife!"

Sounds of clapping could be heard as they kissed.

Later at the penthouse,

Ahri was cuddling into Kai'sa on the couch.

Akali and Evelynn were talking about their future, when Akali said something she hasn't done in a while.

"Evelynn I'll be back, I need to go to the cemetery alone." She said "I need to visit my parents."

"We'll talk about our future when you get back." Evelynn replied

"Kay." Kali smiled.

A twenty minute walk later, Kali arrived at the cemetery walking to her parents stone markers.

Getting down on her knees Kali spoke.

"Mom, Dad. I know it's been a year since I last saw you but I needed to see you."

"It's been a while huh, I've been doing better since I got revenge, I know it was never the way."

"But they killed you dad and I couldn't stand by and watch you die." She cried.

"Are you watching over me dad?" She asked still sobbing softly.

Kali stopped and looked over and saw a young teenage girl who was visiting the killers gravesite.

'Who is she?' Kali thought to herself.

Akali wiped her tears away standing up she walked over to the girl.

"Why are you visiting this particular grave?" Kali questioned the girl

The girl noticed kali.

"I'm visiting my father."

"He's your father." Akali said surprised

"My father wasn't the best father nor the greatest person but I've come to realize that he tried his best."

"I understand that. My Father was actually killed by your father."

"Yeah the cops told me, I'm sorry."

"Well I better be off I have a family waiting for my return." Kali said "But it was nice to meet you."

"Same to you." The Woman shouted back

Kali walked back to the pent house. She returned to the couch where Evelynn was sitting.

Akali had sat down next to Eve, but drowned in thought and overwhelming herself she cuddled into Evelynn.

"Darling, what's wrong?" The diva questioned.

"Mhm..." came a muffled cry from Akali who had her face buried in the diva's chest.

"Sweetie?" Evelynn whispered.

"...Eve" Akali murmured softly.

Before Eve could answer the elevator to the penthouse dinged and all the girls got up and headed for the elevator to answer it.

However as the elevator opened Kali was shocked to find that the police stood inside the elevator.
Eve and the other two girls are shocked as well.