This isn't Love

"This isn't love Eve, we didn't happen. We didn't kiss and you certainly weren't there when I needed you." Kali said with a lump in her throat.

"You needed me and I know I wasn't there and I'm sorry." Eve replied

"Don't bother anymore you truly don't love me. You never have, have you?"

Evelynn hesitates for a second before speaking.

"I'm conflicted about my feelings for you, because honestly you make me happy and I feel like I can be vulnerable with you."

Akali walks back to her bed and climbs back under the covers.

Evelynn just stands there not knowing what to do.

"It's the middle of the night so get back into my bed before I change my mind." Kali says.

Evelynn stays silent but walks back to her side of the bed and slides back under the covers. Turning on her side with her back towards Kali she finds a almost comfortable sleep.

By the time the sun rose and started shining through the curtains, The diva had been awake staring at the wall for two and half hours.

Eventually she sat up but stayed completely silent. She wasn't sure how to approach Akali with her feelings because her band mate doesn't think she loves her.

Akali eventually wakes up and sits up and that's when Evelynn shoots her shot with telling Akali how she feels.

The both of them are sitting up and wide awake. When Evelynn speaks.

"I know you don't wanna here this but..."

"But what Evelynn I don't think you actually have anything to say to me! So why bother!"

"Just here me out please I need to tell you this."

"Fine!" Akali complied

"When I was child my parents were too busy to love me, so when they left for business trips. I would teach myself to cook and clean, I had taught myself to take care of myself."

Evelynn swallowed the lump forming in her throat.

"Even though I had learned to take care of myself from a very young age. I learned to never be vulnerable in front of anyone, I put up walls to protect myself from people and love."

She continues to speak.

"When I finally turned eighteen I moved out and I found myself an apartment and for years I worked hard saving up money."

"My dream was to be a pop star, I practiced all those years I even used some of my savings to take voice coaching."

"The funny thing is that I'm twenty-eight and I'm finally a pop star my dream came true after so many years of learning to be alone and not to be vulnerable."

"Ahri was the one who made my life dream come true, she had so much faith in me and for once a person showed me love when my parents couldn't bother to love me."

"The band is my family, the loving family I never had. My point is that I do love you Kali I just don't show it because for years I built up walls to protect my heart."

"Akali you make me feel things I haven't felt in a long time you make me feel the love of vulnerability and happiness. You make me weak at my knees."

"I love you so much it hurts me seeing you cut your skin like paper. When you know that I hate seeing you in pain."

By the time Evelynn finished speaking. She had stood up and was about to walk out when she was stopped by the hand she thought she'd never get to feel again.

"I'm sorry for assuming you didn't love me." Akali said.

Akali stood up and kissed Evelynn passionately, surprised by the action Evelynn kissed back.

Evelynn picked up kali and she wrapped her legs around her waist and they continued to kiss passionately for what felt like an eternity.