Real Motive

A/N: This Chapter is dedicated to ananyad14
Thank you for the Idea, yet again. Brilliant!

"Kali, I'll be back I have to talk to Ahri and Kai'sa about something." Evelynn says still holding Akali against her chest.

"Kay Eve." Says Kali removing herself from Evelynn's arms.

Evelynn stands up and walks out, closing the door. She walks across the hall to Ahri's room walking in without regret.

"Ahri, Kai'sa" Evelynn spoke abruptly

"Holy shit, Eve!" Yelled a freaked out Ahri.

Kai'sa on the other hand was calm and collected.

"I need your help guys it's important."

"How can we help Eve?" Asked Kai'sa

"Kali has been depressed for over a year having lost her parents in the span of that year. So I need your help to set up a date on the beach under the starry night sky. To show Kali that she is worth being alive."

"Okay, so if you want a date at the beach I'd suggest the Santa Monica bay. Considering we live in California." Kai'sa said.

"That's a good start. When should I do it and what should we talk about?" Evelynn replied

"Tonight at ten o'clock and bring blankets. Ooh take the purple Lamborghini too." Ahri chirped

"And be calm about it don't show what your real motive is until the end just get her to talk to you." Kai'sa added

"Okay thank you girls." Evelynn said walking out of Ahri's room and back across hall to kali's room.

Before entering the room Evelynn looked at the time it was three-thirty in the afternoon. Finally walking back inside Kali's room Eve spoke yet again.

"Kali?"

"Eve!" She spoke excitedly. Before running up to Evelynn and hugging her.

Evelynn hugged her back.

"I just had to talk to Foxy and Bokki about something. That's all."

"Okay." Kali replied

"I do wanna take you out to your favorite ramen shop and getting you out of the penthouse will allow you to take a break from work."

"Ramen!!" Kali yelled

"Yeah, let's go." Evelynn smiled rather almost a laugh.

Evelynn took Kali by the hand walking out of her room and downstairs to the elevator.

In the elevator Kali was smiling so big excited to get ramen from her favorite shop.

Akali had no idea what was planned for later that night. Evelynn certainly did though.

At the ramen shop Akali quickly sat down anxiously waiting to order her favorite ramen dish. Evelynn followed Kali to the seating arrangement and sat down. She smiled at her girlfriend who really loves ramen.

Evelynn was thinking of her family the family that didn't love her. Kali Ordered spicy ramen and while waiting looked at her girlfriend.

"Eve." Kali asked concerned

"Huh, oh sorry I was just thinking." She answered back.

"Eve." Kali said again still concerned

"Kay fine I was just thinking about my mother and father." She answered back yet again.

"Don't remind me of mine." Akali said sorrowfully

"Hey now this is a good time to talk about them at least to help get it off your mind." Evelynn said.

Kali's spicy ramen came fifteen minutes later and she took a good slurp of noodles before speaking again.

"Eve my parents are dead I'm a monster for killing a father who had a daughter. And despite my actions I still feel worthless. You can't change that."

"Maybe not, but I can replace the pain with love and I can be the person you lean on when your feeling numb."

"Maybe, but the thing is I don't wanna be alive I'm worthless and empty. I'm emotionally drained I can't sleep and for once I just want to feel alive again."

Akali finished her sentence and then her food. Evelynn paid for it. When they stepped outside it was dark.

Eve looked at the time on her phone it said ten o'clock they must've been in the shop for good few hours.

"Let's go to the beach Kali there's something I wanna show you?" Eve spoke before glancing at the starry night sky.

"Okay." Kali said

They hoped into the purple Lamborghini and Evelynn drove to the Santa Monica bay. Once there Evelynn and Akali walked up to the sandy beach taking off there shoes so they were barefoot.

"May I have this dance?" Evelynn asked as she started a slow song.

Akali blushed hard, before speaking.

"Yes"

Evelynn grabbed ahold of Akali's hips with both hands while Kali placed her arms around Evelynn's neck.

They started dancing to the music, eventually Kali leaned her head into the crook of Eve's neck, with eyes closed. Just letting Evelynn take the lead.

They danced under the stars as Kali smiled finally realizing Eve's motive behind the date. For once she felt alive and happy.

Just beneath the stars.

A fire fueled by love.

A rare moment in time.