burden to the perfect black woods, a great fog everywhere and hearing screamings from terrified people.

he found himself a horse in the woods, that was going to be his lucky for now. thankfully to this splendid horse, he got in his kingdom.

he saw his people, running with children in hand as fast as possible.

but his castle, the place where he grew up. it was all broken.

he ran to the main gates down, the guards were not even in their usual place- probably preparing for a fight.

it was dead silent inside, scary silent.

"haru! boem!" he yelled, now running in his castle and seeing anything but empty halls and rooms. everyone was gone, either dead or hidden somewhere.

this day was supposed to be his coronation day. the day when he would become an unwanted king and rule over the fire elemental kingdom. it was all ruined now.

and for first time, he was feeling scared for his family too. "m-mother! father!"

he made his way to the throne hall, passing by empty halls again and no light anywhere.

there was only the loud sound of the door opening and...

an evil, creep, cold-blooded laugh that echoed a considerable number of times.

the throne hall was also destroyed. the walls broken and paint in black, but the main place all of this was coming from was the kings throne.

a figure, he never wished to recognize.

"t-taehyung?" he weakly yelled, loud enough it would echo as well.

the figure was facing the big painting over the throne, a picture drown of the royals family.

the seems like male barely even touched the painting and it instantly became to black ashes.

he slowly turned over, looking over his shoulder. when he saw there was something else, he fully turned and divinely revealed a total person, unknown for jeongguks eyes.

"no." he answered, "there's no taehyung." the figure said, a much deeper voice and a lower octave.

he cracked his neck painfully, leaving a groan. "not anymore at least."

jeongguk, he stood right there. is there a word to describe a person more than paralyzed or shocked? well, he was just like that.

because the exactly person in front of him...it was kim taehyung.

his clothes ripped, revealing his hands..the hands that were painted with black lines fully now.
look so empty as if there was no one inside his body.
eyes no longer those snow-white colour. it was representing darkness and anger more than kindness and love.
the beautiful white curls were now darken as well, as much as his eyes were.
and his expression, taehyung was all gone.

the smile, it was gone.
the lovely eyes, undoubtedly gone.

the figure made a slow step, looking poorly at the male. "the taehyung you know..he won't come back."

another step closer and jeongguk standing on place, "whatever you do, he won't." the deep voice said.

every step he made, it was spreading dark and black everywhere. "and you, you are the exact reason." the creature chuckled, unsure who was there anymore.

"taehyung, listen to me. hear my voice." jeongguk also took a step, starting how scary taehyung was coming to him. "focus on me. you are there, i-i know you are there."

the boy tilted his head, making a frown. "is he?" he questioned, getting closer and closer to jeongguk.

but jeongguk was not giving up, he wanted to try again. he needed to know taehyung was still there.

with a flash, the figure went in front of him, trailing his fingers from his shoulder to his cheek, " because I think you lost him, forever now."

and then...everything went black, being pushed to the walls behind and creating a whole in them.

what happened to kim taehyung he knew?

──♛ꕥ♛──

umm haha

umm haha...thoughts?

why I feel like everyone suddenly stopped reading 'swnowflakes' :/