◦28◦

after that dream, taehyung was not feeling really well...oh who is he remaining, he was feeling terrible.

the whole day he was dizzy, experiencing terrific headaches and he always felt like he will fall on the ground unconscious any second. still he somehow managed to do his duties for each day he had.

luckily nobody haven't noticed yet, or to ask him specific question that will make him more uncomfortable than he was currently feeling.

his face was paler than the usual and his skin was colder than the typical heat. it felt like is he was sick, but he wasn't. it was something else which was not a sickness. the boy knows his body very well and something was off.

his world was spinning around, some voices in the background were whispering an unknown for him words, as if they were on another foreign language.

how nobody in there wouldn't notice?

he was walking slowly thru the hallways after a meeting he had together with his father and other five men. the grey-haired chose this time to keep quiet, it was not like his words would be taken on serious anyway.

he harshly gulped, feeling how dry his lips and throat were. there were too many people around...

keep walking, keep walking and escape from them. keep walking, taehyung...

repeating those familiar words weren't helping in anyway. he felt as if nothing would help him now. how weak the feeling was, only the male knew.

''jeongguk..h-he will..''he whispered earnestly to himself, leaning his hand on the wall beside him to not fall. but the problem was, there was no chance he would know if he was near the board or not.

''risk it..''taehyung muttered, fighting with his thought because the voices were louder and louder with every word of his.

helpless, weak creature, naive thoughts...they were laughing at the prince. who were they? was he going crazy to hear some unknown voices?

''prince taehyung''a voice approached, somehow he was definitely not in the mood to speak with. when he heard the voice, taehyung closed his eyes and sighed hopelessly before turning around and put on his fake smile.

''how could I help?''the mask was not falling, his fake smile was remaining him on his feet. it was always working.

''the king informed there won't be any meeting with the council for another two weeks. rather his highness made his decision have a last meet with you about when the kingdom should close the local boards and gates''

taehyung frowned at the sudden actions of his father.''why would we close the boards?''

''the Light Kingdom had issued a warning there would be an event after a few days, yet they haven't decided exact date or time, nor what the event would be. or they are just not informing us.''

''g-good, tell him when I'm free I would talk with him about it''in the end he coughed, putting his hand over his mouth of course. ''is there a-anything else?''he looked up at park jinyoung with his glossy eyes.

''no, that's everything, naive creature''jinyoung bowed down, showing a polite smile.

taehyung opened wide his eyes, he ears in disbelieve what he had heard. ''w-what..w-what did you call m-me..?''he asked in terrified

''naive creature..''the voice echoed, blurring his vision even more.

little did he know, that the guardian was not saying those two words 'naive creature' but he was calling him by his name - 'prince taehyung'.

''is everything alright, pliable soul?'' taehyung heard the last words again, making his body shiver. was he hallucinating..what was happening.

taehyung didn't dare to say anything else, instead he ran towards his private chambers. voice yelling from his back, but the boy tried to mute them as hard as he can.

he needed to get away from there. he needed to go to his safe place.

he needed jeongguk. there and now.

the prince rushed to open his door, which was followed by closing it and putting a chair infornt of it.

his shaking hand reached out to the desk at the right side of the room, where he had placed the crystal red ring. the glittering ring found its place on taehyung's middle finger, over the gloves of course.

before leaving, he didn't forget to wear it only because the promise he made to himself. which was to wear it absolutely always when he was with jeongguk.

how could he know if he would be near the boards or not? taehyung would only be praying to the moon godess for help in this situation.

keeping the ring with him could make him less stressed and to at least try calming down his body, his hands have never been shaking before. not like this.

seeking out was never a good option, this time he had the excuse he was feelings if he was out of his body. he was feeling as if he has no control over his own minds, thoughts and actions.

──

jeongguk was standing up, talking with some of the villagers living near the kingdom. it was a day for welcome visitors of the kingdom. this event was typically happening on every four months.

the whole idea of this meetings with the townspeople was to, of course, make sure everything is stable. that there was no lack of food, water and including a roof over their heads. basically a simple check whether there is a lack or need for them, about anything.

jeongguk was slowly nodding his head, listening to his people's words, when he felt a sudden shiver in his body.

while the other one was talking, jeongguk pretended he was listening while his hand reached to his pocket.

what he didn't tell to taehyung was the ring he gave him was a connected crystal to one of his king rings as well.

every member of his dear royalty familly had a the 'king rings' that would connect to any crystal they choose. jeongguk made the decision to connect his ring to taehyung's, so everytime taehyung needed him, he would know.

those rings were intended to be given for their future partners in life, so jeongguk willingly gave it to the right person.

he felt something was wrong, considering the deep emotions he would feel thru the ring.

jeongguk acted fast, and excused himself infront of everyone, including his family so there won't be any double questions where he was going.

he was going to help taehyung, as always.

but...only if he stayed in the castle...of course, there's no chance for him to know what was going to happen next...

──♛ꕥ♛──

yall are gonna hate me now ;)