◦30◦

''DON'T TOUCH ME!'' taehyung snapped his anger as well, backing away from jeongguk.

''how long were you going to cover this,'' jeongguk reached out and put away so easily the glove taehyung was wearing on his right. ''if I didn't find about it by myself."

it felt as he exposed his whole life. it was as if he exposed all his secrets and pain. the mask covering the curse, it was gone.

put it on again.
it's too late.
how dare he...

''how dare you...''taehyung's voice trembled, his exposed hand shaking more than again. however, jeongguk proved his teriory. it was getting a lot worse. worse than you can even imagine. no wonder why he was in pain and still he hid it.

''I was opened to you at the whole time...you know how hard it is for me back when I return at the kingdom..''taehyung quickly sniffed, wiping wet with his right sleeve.
''you told me you understand me...I told you how fake I need to act because of everyone around me.''

"a-and I thought I don't need to take of this mask, at least with you.." jeongguk opened his mouth to speak but taehyung stole his chance.

"maybe we started trusting each other too quick."he left from his lips, who were also shaking due stress and fear.

on the other side, jeongguk felt as if a wave hit him. strong and a heavy one. hitting his body down on the ground, instead he felt traumatized...

"taehyung, I-i understand what I did was wrong. I needed to keep your privacy and instead I broke it."jeongguk's hand tried to reach out for taehyung, but he softly backed away. "but I wish you told me about it.."

"tae..you need help. you shouldn't be fighting alone n-not when you have me-"

"I need a break, jeongguk."taehyung approached, his eyes fixed on the ground as he didn't have the power to confess it in the other's eyes.

"you and I kept secrets, we weren't supposed to do this. w-what you..did," he slowly explained and then continued "including me..it was wrong."

jeongguk nod his head in understandment. "d-do you regret all of it?"

taehyung looked up with glossy eyes."do you?"

"I would never." it was true. he was not lying. in fact, jeongguk was never lying about his emotions and feelings.
"taehyung, all my feelings towards you are real. I am not keeping it from you, I did everything possible to show you you matter for me. understand me."

"I know, gguk. I-i also can't say I wish we never got together,"

"we need a break."the older instead finished his words.

the grey-haired boy painfully nod his head, that rose up to show a sad smile towards the other. "I'm sorry."

"It's not only your fault, tae.."this time he let taehyung to carris his soft cheek. yet, it was not enough to make him happy right now. "h-hey, we are not breaking it all. we just need time, okay?"

"y-yah..you are right. we take a break. for better?"

"of course, tae. what else? we will fix everything-"

"what if we won't.. what if it gets worse-" he kissed him. he attached his lips for a matter of seconds. he needed to stop talking, before he regrett it.

"we will be alright, tae. believe me." and both of them sobbed under the sun setting that collided with so many different shades of colors.

"remember I love you, okay? In good and bad I will be next to you."

"I really wish to believe you, gguk."taehyung sobbed and backed away a few steps away. "I am hurt. not only from you, the curse.. everything."

"it's getting too much for me, only I can deal with it," he put away the ring from his finger and gave it to jeongguk.

"alone, before I hurt you."

"Taehyung you can't never hurt me-"

"LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME YOU ARE NIT AFRAID FROM ME!"taehyung once again yelled with his tired voice, as he saw how jeongguk was denying to get the ring.
"TELL ME YOU DONT THINK IM A CURSED MONSTER THAT IS CREATED TO KILL," he forcellt opened jeongguks fingers to place the ring in his palm.

"TELL ME YOU DONT THINK IM A-"

"TAEHYUNG STOP."the ring fell on the ground as jeongguk put his hand away only for a metter of second, taehyubg managed to freeze the boy's fingers.

he touched him with his unrapped hand, as the scars and lines were showing up. his emotions were controlling him. his mood depended on his emotions and reverse.

he trembled when he saw how jeongguk was trying to unfreeze his hands, using flames he created just now.

"s-see...I am dangerous, gguk."his eyes landing at his hand, a disgusting look forming from his own self. he looked around for the glove that was taken a few minutes ago and put it on again.

"my love to you is pain...that's why I didn't tell you."

"no no, tae. I'm alright see-" jeongguk fixed the problem really quick, as the flames destroyed the eyes.

"I didn't tell you because I thought I would ruin everything,"

"and I ruined it..."

the white clothes boy reached for the ring and put it back at jeongguk's pocket. "I love you more than anything...but I need to figure and control myself for a time. before it gets out of control."

there was nothing to do but to understand him. jeongguk wasn't able to make taehyung think otherwise because he could hurt him again. they were hurt enough.

"remember you are not alone, okay? I still am by your side always,"

"and if you need my help, I would find a way to find a cure with you."

taehyung softly chuckled and smiled to last time to jeongguk. "see? you are just too perfect for me, gguk." the boy tapped the horse's head before getting up on him. "goodbye,jeon jeongguk." again a sad smile.

"let's not call it a goodbye, how about see you soon? we are not breaking it all, darling." jeongguk hummed and held the boy's hand for last time before riding back to his kingdom.

"see you soon, kim yukio."jeongguk said his real name in purpose, making the boy laugh.

"see you soon, jeon jeongguk." and he rode thru the forest with his white horse, while jeongguk took a glance at the beauty before he left a sight.

"I love you for eternity."

──♛ꕥ♛──