Chapter 2

Hi Author here and I just wanted to say Rudolph's kids are alive in this and they are kids and I'm probably just gonna add some random aunts and uncles and cousins for the story. Also this house is huge.

Magnus was waiting outside Alex's apartment.

"Hurry up! Your taking forever!"

"Someone's impatient, also my pronouns are he/his."

"Cool, I'm sorry I'm just stressed," Magnus apologized. "WAIT, oh no I forgot to tell them I'm bringing you." Magnus whipped out his phone and sent in him family group chat that he's bringing his partner.

"What, Maggie are they not going to have enough food for me?"

"Oh god no, they always make like twice the amount of food we need."

"Ok great, let's go."

They went to Magnus's car and finally left. Magnus phone kept going off so he asked Alex to read in for him.

"Ok so your grandma says, that's nice. Annabeth says since when has anyone liked you. And Fredrick says Annabeth be kind. I'm going to say yeah annie . That okay?"

"Yeah sure."

After around an hour and a half of sing along to Taylor swift and talking they finally made it to his grandparents house.

They both walk out of the car, "okay," Magnus whispered, "remember the rules." Alex nodded.

Magnus knocked on the door and Annabeth was the one who answered, "Hey Maggie."

"Hey Annabeth, you remember my boyfriend Alex, right?" Annabeth looked stunned.

"Wait what. Your dating Alex? Your dating Magnus?" She looked at Alex amazed "Come in come in."

Magnus could tell that Alex was holding back laughter he tried to ignore it, and they went to the living room where his family was along with Percy Jackson, oh Percy Jackson his Gay awakening, when he found out that Annabeth liked him and Percy liked her and even talk about it to him he was heartbroken and angry, when they got together he tried so hard to get over his silly crush but couldn't  he was over it by now and the only people that know are his friends from Valhalla.

When he walked into the living room everyone has a shocked look on their face when Alex and Magnus walked into the room. "Hi guys this is my boyfriend Alex fierro." Alex waved.

"Hi." Everyone kept staring until Fredrick cleared his throat.

"We're just setting up a monopoly game I'll set you guys up.

After a long time playing (that ended in tears) Annabeth won.

After the game Magnus's grandma told Annabeth, Percy, Alex and Magnus that there was no way she would allow them to sleep in the same room, and that Alex and Percy would have to sleep together because they are both boys, wait till she finds out that Alex is gender fluid Magnus thought, and Annabeth and Magnus would sleep together. After she was done Magnus showed Alex around and where she's be sleeping, while Annabeth grumbled and whispers some not very nice things.

For lunch Annabeth, Percy, Magnus and alex went to get something together.

"Cut the crap Maggie," Annabeth said once both Alex and Percy went to the bathroom, "I know what your doing, there's no way you could pull Alex, it's not going to work, that seat is mine."

"Can't we just both sit there?"

"No, plus I'm older you butt." Annabeth stared Magnus down while stealing his fries.

Magnus rolled his eyes and slapped her hand when she tried to get more. They both stuck there tongue out at eachother.