Again, no clutter, super clean, super white and.... there's a piano. 

A white digital piano right across the bed. 

I'm looking at it when Sky comes in with two cups of coffee. 

"You play piano?" I ask, full of amazement. 

He puts down the cups and turns to me. 

"Not really. I kind of suck, actually." He laughs as he sits on the bed. 

"Oh shit, I'm not supposed to say that. I meant to say: it's a work in progress." 

I chuckle a little. When did he get so quirky? 

"Anyway, we can work on the bed. Or.. would you rather work at the desk—" 

"The bed's fine." I answer. 

He nods. "'Kay." 

I sit down next to him and we open our books and start working. 

A few minutes into it, my shoes are off and I'm sitting cross legged across Sky who's attentively reading the next problem. 

I can't help but stare at him. He's laying on his side, his cheek resting on his hand. His golden lashes rest perfectly under his eyes. 

Then his eyes flick up, to me. 

I don't stop staring even though I'm caught. 

He does. He blushes and then keeps reading. 

Is he shy? Since when? Or is he just trying to flirt with me? Cause it's working. 

"Ugh, I hate math!" He groans and falls down onto the bed. 

His sweater rides up revealing his slim, toned stomach. 

He's really turning me on and he doesn't even know it. 

Then his head pops up and our eyes meet. His eyes trail off to my lips and soon he starts to blush again. 

Then he looks back at the book. 

"Let's do the next one." He says and we're back on math.

Half an hour later we've changed positions again. We're both sitting now. Him with one leg off the bed, me with two still on. We're almost done. I don't want to be almost done. I don't want to leave. 

Sky's busy deciphering the next problem. He's biting his lip. It makes me think about kissing him. I wonder how that would feel. I wonder like I've never kissed him before. Though I'm sure kissing this Sky probably tastes different than the one I kissed all those months ago. 

I only realize I've been staring when he looks at me. And he looks at me for a long time. I can't get myself to look away from his ocean eyes. I wonder if he's thinking about kissing me too. We're only two feet apart.

"Aron?" He chuckles.

"Huh?" I say, snapping into reality. 

"I asked you something." He laughs. 

Seriously? So.. no tension? Just a question?

"Oh." 

He laughs more. "I think we need a break." He smiles. 

I nod. "Yeah."

"Are you hungry?" He asks. 

I look around the room and spot the piano again. My curiosity is piqued. 

"No. But I could use some entertainment." I smirk. 

Sky looks over at the piano. 

"I'm really not that good.." He tries. 

"Well, I don't care. I want to hear you play." I push. 

He sighs. "Fine. But don't laugh at me." 

He sits on the piano bench and I get up to join him. He seems surprised I want to sit next to him but he scoots anyway, making room for me on the bench. 

He opens the case and reveals a shiny keyboard. 

I notice how straight he's sitting despite there not being any support for his back. 

He places his hands on the keys. 

"Um.. this piece is kind of random. I just sort of made it up.. so." He almost apologizes. 

I'm even more curious now. 

Somewhere between him starting to play and him talking to me, something changes. 

His eyes almost close in a content kind of way and his hands..

As he plays a beautiful melody I notice how gorgeous his hands are. He plays the instrument not just by aimlessly pressing the keys but it's like magic how gracefully he moves across them. 

And unlike most pianists I've seen (thanks, dad), he doesn't look possessed when he plays. He looks calm and at peace. I wonder if this is what changed him. Playing piano?

I want it to go on for longer, forever but the music comes to an end and he turns into himself again. 

He turns to me, looking calm and happy. 

"What'd you think?" He asks. 

I stare at him in awe and I notice how close I am to him. How easily I could..

Lean in and kiss him. 

"Amazing." Is all I manage to say. 

Before I lean in and kiss him. 

And I was right. Kissing him is different now. It's.. he's more loving in the way his lips respond to mine. It's not as distant.. hurried as before. His kiss is filled with love. 

He grabs onto my shirt and deepens the kiss. His tongue goes in my mouth and he smiles. 

I kiss him with passion and my hands explore his perfect body. They slide under his sweater and I feel his gentle waist and pull him on top of me. 

His hands go over my bare stomach under my shirt and I'm surprised when he takes it off. 

For a second I see his eyes and they're glazed with desire. I've never seen him this way. Even now when he's excited there's this calm in his eyes. 

It's fucking hot. It turns me on like never before. So I rip his shirt off too and we get up and take off our pants. 

Then I kiss him again because my lips miss him already and we move toward the bed. 

We fall down on it, with me on top of him and I touch all over his body again. 

It's at this moment that I remember. His panic attacks, every time we went too far. I pull away and look into his eyes. 

He's panting and watching me carefully. Meanwhile he's still caressing my arm. 

"Is this okay?" I ask, despite not wanting to. Despite my blood rushing me to keep going. 

He smiles. "You don't have to ask that ever again." 

And I believe him. There's calm in him now. I want to know why. How. 

But I don't get a chance to ask because Sky's lips are on mine again and I've lost my mind.