Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)

Start from the beginning

However, if it came down to brain computation speed, Lin Xun wasn't really afraid of anyone surpassing himself—other than the computer.

As he was giving out commands, the originally chaotic situation became a little bit clearer. The body parts on the ground and those in the freezer that have recombined into corpse dolls—except for their ugly appearance, were not aggressive, and were only lingering slowly in the room, mechanically. On the other hand, the black formless devils— most of them in the upper Golden Core period—would gush from the corners of the room and the freezer. As separate entities, they can easily be restrained by the magic of the cultivators. However, if an unchecked devil encountered a wandering corpse doll and they combined, their combat power would be doubled, their strength would almost be the same as the Nascent Soul period—well, they did have their elders who had already reached the Nascent Soul period, but there were only fifteen or sixteen cultivators in this level.

The spiritual power of the elders had already been depleted, but the devils were endless. Therefore, even if the battle seemed easy to win at this moment, Lin Xun still silently calculated the elders' remaining spiritual power from the speed at which they were waving their swords, their moves, and their use of spells; trying to allot more combat tasks to the elders with more spiritual power remaining, and allow the elders with little spiritual power to have more breathing opportunities. In order to ensure that elder Xiaoyao—who had the highest level among them—would still have the power to fight in the event that they encounter a devil with extremely high strength, a fault-tolerant processing link should be added to maximize Xiaoyao Zi's strength.

Considering that their main purpose for coming to this place was to look for signs as to the location of the cracks, they must ensure that they have enough eyes to observe in all directions while resisting the attacks of the devils.

Within three minutes, Huo Qingshan was able to resolve the devil in the southeast corner. Lin Xun immediately noticed that Huo Qingshan's current position was perfect, and he quickly said, "Master, help is needed in the southeast direction of the ceiling."

Huo Qingshan waved his palm in the air, and nimbly floated away. A devil swooping down from the ceiling in the southeast corner stopped its momentum. Leiting Zhenjun happened to shoot out a spell, destroying this devil in the process, and said, "Good command!"

Lin Xun smiled and continued to issue commands.

Chang Ji asked him, "How long can we resist?"

Lin Xun, "Two hours."

Before Chang Ji spoke, he kept saying, "The prop master is a mortal and is an unstable factor, if he were infected, we'll be very–"

At that moment, a cold light suddenly flashed into his eyes!

Lin Xun didn't even blink and didn't avert his gaze. He waved the keyboard, and the keyboard quickly transformed into a sword. With a "ding", the tip of the sword collided with the sharp knife, making his hand numb.

Lin Xun turned his head and saw the pale-faced prop master entangled with dark devil Qi. The prop master grinned at him, waved a sharp silver knife and stabbed him again!

"Bang!", this time Chang Ji used the Zen stick to block the attack.

Chang Ji, "High Golden Core period."

Lin Xun pursed his lips, dividing his attention to look at the procedure running on the prop master's programming interface.

The prop master swung with a knife in one hand and a clenched fist with the other, using a combination of moves to strike Lin Xun. The attacks from an individual in the Golden Core period were mainly compression methods; but there were also differences between different compression methods depending on who was using the most spiritual power to make a move.