Chapter 84 Papers (2)

Start from the beginning

Dong Jun's eyelashes curled, and his smile intensified all of a sudden, and Lin Xun almost couldn't resist.

After about five seconds, Dong Jun put away his smile and his expression became light again.

"No, but sometimes, my disposition may not be so great." Dong Jun said, "I have a psychologist, and I usually have it under control. You need to tell me when you feel uncomfortable."

Lin Xun froze.

"This Dong Jun really had two modes?"

But, as far as he was concerned, it wasn't much of a problem.

"I have no such discomfort." He looked at Dong Jun. "You mean like in the car...today? And yesterday when I was on the phone with Xue Xin?"

Dong Jun didn't say anything, and just looked at Lin Xun like a cat who had been caught doing something bad but wouldn't admit it.

He made Lin Xun laugh.   

Lin Xun, "I think it's very normal, and it makes me feel you are real, since you usually have your 'male god' aura about you, like an advanced AI."

"Mm-hmm." Dong Jun responded, his tone quite meaningful, then asked, "Don't you like this male god?"

Lin Xun, "Now my needs have changed a bit."

Dong Jun then insisted to ask, "Changed into what?"

"This male god, he is very bad."

Lin Xun was expressionless. "Now I need a boyfriend instead of a male god."

Dong Jun then laughed.

Dinner went on normally.

But Lin Xun looked at his phone halfway through dinner.

Dong Jun liking Ye Yuan's Weibo post caused another uproar on the Internet, and it seemed that someone had called out his real name.

Lin Xun remained serene.

It really did not matter.

In reality, if one were to examine his resume and compare his qualifications with someone else, he would still rank first—regardless of age group or characteristics.

He just didn't take the time to look at it in detail, mainly because he didn't want to review the papers he'd published and the trophies he'd won over the past decade or so. On the other hand, Qi Yun was sending him messages, frantically insulting Chang Ji.

According to Qi Yun's account of what transpired, it also happened at dinner time.

Qi Yun wanted to eat kebabs and wanted Chang Ji to buy them for him.

However, since Chang Ji was vegetarian, he refused to buy him kebabs.

Qi Yun told Chang Ji that he had to buy him kebabs.

Chang Ji responded that he could eat something else.

Qi Yun then countered that he was not vegetarian even if Chang Ji killed him.

—Then Chang Ji force-fed him a satiety pill and said, "That's all you're having, you have no need to eat."

As such, Qi Yun did not have to eat this whole month, because of the pill, he had lost the pleasures of eating and chewing for a full thirty days—he almost died of anger.

Immediately afterwards, he began to accuse Chang Ji—according to Lin Xun's understanding of Qi Yun, his words of accusation might not be so pleasant.

So, after being deprived of the joy of eating, Qi Yun was put under a gag spell and had also lost the joy of talking, he could only frantically type on his phone to express his dissatisfaction with the monk to Lin Xun.