He brings a hand up and puts a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"And did you find it." He asks. Looking at my lips then back at my eyes.

I take my bottom lip into my mouth and shake my head. Not being able to form words anymore because of the close proximity.

He notices the action and uses his thumb to pull out my bottom lip and lightly brushes it.

"That's such a shame." He taunts. Looking into my eyes smirking.

"It is." I gasped when I feel his other hand move up my exposed thigh.

I shouldn't have worn a dress today.

But I'm not complaining.

Bringing his hand from my thigh to my waist and lightly gripping it.

"W-What are you doing?" I breathed out. Trying so hard to control my breathing as he slides his hand down to my waist.

"I don't know." His grip on my waist tightens and pulls me close so our chests are now touching.

"But I don't think I want to stop."

Oh. My. God.

He smirks when he notices my thighs pressing together.

"What did it look like again?" He asks, bringing the hand he used to move my hair behind my ear to the back of my head.

It's getting so fucking hot in here.

I can't speak.

When I don't respond he tightens his grip on my waist and tugs my hair back, pushing himself against me.

I have to bite back my moan.

But failed.

He smirks and heads for my now exposed neck.

"What did it look like, Mia?" He says in my neck.

I was about to tell him but I started feeling him kiss my neck, slowly and seductively.

I hitch my breath at the unexpected action.

He grips my waist tighter, telling me to answer his question.

"Black" I breathe out. "It's black"

"Yeah?" I hear him say in my neck as he starts assaulting it with kisses and bites.

"Is it your favorite sweater?" He's now grinding into me and I let out a quiet moan in his ear.

I can feel him smirk in my neck and he starts grinding into me harder.

I grip his shoulders as I try to match his rhythm.

Moving my hands from his shoulders down to his waist to pull him impossibly closer to me.

Feeling just how much he likes this.

He groans into my neck, causing vibrations to go through my entire body.

"Fuck this."

He lifts me on my desk and smashes his lips onto mine.

I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and deepen the kiss, wanting to be even closer to him. If that's even possible.

We're grinding into each other and I let out a soft moan into the kiss.

He brings both his hands up my thighs, lifting up the dress at the action. He then goes to touch my center and curses.

"Fuck you're so wet, amore" (love) He grunts.

He starts to rub my clit through my lace panties and I throw my head back moaning louder.

He grabs my throat with his other hand and brings my head back so I'm facing him again.

"You're going to have to be quiet okay. Can you do that for me?" He asks pecking my lips.

I look into his eyes and nod.

"Use your words, Mia." His grip on my throat tightens and I bite my lip to keep from letting out another moan.

"Yes" I breathe out.

He smirks. "Good girl."

And before I can blink he moves my panties to the side and shoves two fingers inside me.

I cry out in pain and pleasure as his fingers rapidly go in and out of me.

"Oh my god!" I cry out.

"Shhhh amore. You wouldn't want to draw attention to us now would you" He smirks once again showing his dimples, not stopping his aggressive speed.

"No sir" I smirk and take his bottom lip in between my teeth.

He closes his eyes and groans. "Fuck Mia."

He then adds another finger, hitting my g-spot.

And before I can cry out again, he kisses me. Causing all my cries and moans to go into my mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm close! Please don't stop. Please." I moan, pleading him not to stop his vicious attack on me.

His speed increases inside of me and he starts kissing my neck while simultaneously running my clit with his thumb.

"Elias" He says.

"What?" I question, now seeing dark spots.

"That's my name. I want you say it when you come." He starts sucking on my neck and I grab his hair, slightly pulling it.

I'm about to explode.

"Oh god! Oh god, Elias!" I moan out into his neck as I find my release.

His fingers still working inside of me causing me moan out once again.

"Elias"

"You've got one more in you, bellissima" (beautiful) He curls his fingers in me, repeatedly hitting my g-spot.

"Elias p-please! Oh fuck!" I'm biting his neck to muffle my loud moans and cries as I orgasm for the second time.

He slows down his pace and finally removes his fingers.

I look up into his eyes and I'm seeing stars.

I've never come that hard before.

And he only used his fingers.

He brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks off my arousal.

I'm about to come again.

I take his fingers from his mouth and bring them to mine, sucking the rest of myself off his fingers to get a taste.

He's looking at me with pure lust and I just want him to bury his cock inside me.

We both are shook out of our gaze when my phone beeps.

I look at it to see that it's a text from Jacob.

Jacob: I'll be there to pick you up in 30 minutes beautiful. ;)

I look up to Elias to see that he's looking at my phone with such anger it makes me squirm.

"I-I...I have to go." I whisper.

He looks back up to me and glares.

"You're going out with Jacob?" His nose flares and his jaw tightens.

"He's just taking me out to dinner since my birthday is coming up."

"A date." He states.

"Maybe. He wants to take me out because he can't make my celebration tomorrow." I shrug, trying to show him that I don't really care.

He doesn't respond. He only fixes my panties for me and pulls down my dress.

He looks back up to me and says, "Enjoy your date, Miss Wells." And with that, he walks out of the classroom, leaving me alone in the dim classroom.
————-
Man why tf she going out with this fool when she's got this hot ass Professor right here *rolls eyes*
Anyways.... how did we like this smut? The big SHAZAM will be coming soon, D in V if you know what I mean. Wink wink
LIKE AND VOTE PLZZ 👺