Every muscle in his body tensed when he realizes that the claw crane manages to grasp and lift the stuffed toy, even the little girl beside him feels an uptight sensation in her chest as she watches Levi play. Both man and the little girl then gaped their mouths open when the claw crane finally dropped the stuffed toy into the prize.

Levi Ackerman did it.

"Holy shit ! WOOOHOO !!!"

The little girl couldn't help but scream hysterically in happiness as she witnessed the man had won the.. stuffed toy. She jumps up and down, adrenaline pumping in her blood even though all she did was watch him.

On the other hand, Levi takes out the prize and smiles softly.

"Oi brat," the smile disappears from his face as he glares at the enthusiastic kid, "what's your name ?"

She sends the vice president a grin.

"Gabi. Gabi Braun."

Levi hummed, "good. Now that I know your name, I can kick your ass someday in the future for talking shit about me earlier. Now get out of my sight, I have someone special waiting for me."

"Wait wha-"

-----------------------------------------------

Levi clears his throat as he stands in front of the receptionist desk with his hands placed behind his back, making the secretary immediately put down her work to stand and greet him.

"You have a guest you might be happy to see."

"Pardon ?"

"This is to thank you for our enjoyable holiday yesterday, Ms. (L/n)."

He then pulls out the stuffed toy he has been hiding behind his back, "there you go, brat."

"Oh my goodness, this is.."

(Y/n) examines the stuffed toy as she accepts it. It's the one she couldn't win yesterday. The thought of her boss playing a prize claw crane on the street in a busy hour just to give her this item touches her heart. Unconsciously, her eyes begin to water, "I'm sorry I didn't remember." (Y/n) smiled at him.

'..She's bringing up about this again. What is it exactly ?'

"I know you're touched, yes," Levi straightens his posture, "but no need to cry over a stuffed toy. Grow up, brat."

She stifled a laugh, ready to give a reply, but then..

"Ms. (L/n) ! Me and the planning team are going to grab some coffee..." the eyes of the person who's currently talking, darted to both (Y/n) and the vice president Ackerman, "um.. would you like one ?"

The secretary sweats, "Y-yes, I do ! Actually, let me grab it, Historia. Well then, Mr. Ackerman, I'll be right back." She stammered before rushing out from the receptionist desk.

Historia purses her lips, feeling guilty for interrupting their.. moment.

In no time, (Y/n) has made it to the cafe on the lobby specialized for the employees who work in Ackerman Company, she inputs her orders, "three lattes and four Americanos please."

"Right away miss."

While waiting for her orders to come, her eyes scans the front side of the cashier desk where some snacks and treats are displayed. But among dozens of mouth watering food, a certain candy caught (Y/n)'s attention.

Black tea flavored candy.

---- Flashback ----

"Eat..."