14

Y/N's POV
I woke up, Wilbur's arms still wrapped around me. I slowly got up, trying not to wake him, before getting pulled back down.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur muttered groggily.

"I'm going to the bathroom?" I replied.

"Stay."

"What- No."

"For just a few more minutes.." Wilbur's sleepy voice was cute.

"God, fine." I agreed and stayed. (Why tf is Wilbur such a simp in this book 🤨)

"Thanks." Wilbur sighed. I look up to see him softly smiling.

I smile at the sight. God he's adorable. (Y/N'S A SIMP TOO.?? GODDAMMIT.)

A few minutes later I tapped Wil on the shoulder.

"Can I get up now? I need to do my business-" (TMI Y/N 🤨‼)

I hear the man grumble in response and let me go.

I slightly laugh and get up to go to the bathroom.

After that, I went to the living room to feed Oreo.

"Hey boy!" I smiled at him.

Oreo licked my hand in return.

I poured in his food in his bowl and gave it to him. He started gobbling it up quickly, I laughed.

I walked over to the kitchen and made some coffee. After that, I went to the living room to watch TV.

After about half an hour I hear a yawn.

"Morning" Wilbur yawned, walking into the living room. He was still half asleep and basically a walking zombie.

"Pfft, goodmorning. You look like you need some coffee" I laughed as i watched Wilbur slouch next to me.

"Yeah, kind of.." he muttered, laying his head on mine.

"You cutie." I smiled as I continued watching the show.

"Thanks I guess." He yawned again.

I laugh.

-End Of 14-

𝔸/ℕ
Hey guys, sorry that this chapter is short. And I mean, REALLY short. School is gonna start and stuff-- so this might be the last chapter for a whole. But, I'll try and get chapter 15 out before school starts. Anyway, eat, drink and sleep well. Bye!

-Kyu