12

For the whole day, Wilbur did not let me go anywhere out of his sight. Everytime I went to the bathroom, he made sure I wasn't bringing anything sharp with me. I mean, he had every right to be worried about me. God, I'm making everything worse. When I asked him if he wanted to do anything today, he said no and that we should stay inside so he can keep an eye on me. I just grumbled in response to that.

So I was basically bored for the whole day, but I mean, it's for the best I guess? I heard a knock on the door, I'm guessing it was more Solicitors looking for Wilbur.

"I'll get i-"

"No, I'll get it." Wilbur cut me off. I sighed and sat back down.

Well great, if they are Solicitors, they'll know Wilbur is with me. Totally ruined the the original plan.

Wilbur opened the door and to our surprise, it wasn't any Solicitors.

It was my dad.

I immediately got up, confusion flushed my father's face.

"I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong address." My father apologized.

"Dad?" I walked up to him.

"Y/N..?" his eyes widened.

"DAD! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" I smiled brightly. We haven't seen eachother since I moved.

"I know my dear. Now, who is this fellow?" My father asked, looking Wilbur up and down with a slight frown painted on his face. (Ah yes, the overprotective dad-)

I lit up. There's no way that they won't get along.

"Dad, this is Wilbur. My uh..partner!" I smiled brightly, grabbing onto Wilbur's arm.

"Hello sir." Wilbur slightly smiled, pulling out his hand for a handshake. Thankfully, my father accepted it.

"Hello. You better have been taking care of my kid or I am taking them back." My dad laughed. Obviously joking. But Wilbur's eyes widened.

"Wil, don't worry. He's kidding." I whispered. Earning a relieved smile from the taller.

"Well dad, what brings you here?" I asked. As I motioned for him to sit on the couch.

"I just wanted to visit my kid. I missed you." My dad softly smiled.

"I missed you too dad." I smiled, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Well, I'm not planning to stay for long, I just wanted to check up on you since it's been a few years.."

"Okay dad, but feel free to visit anytime" I smiled.

"Well, I got to go, I scheduled hanging out with my best friend."

"Jack?"

"Yeah! Glad you still remember." My dad laughed.

"Well bye dad!" I said waving as he walked away to his car.

I shut the door smiling brightly. At least one interesting thing happened today.

"You're father seems nice Y/N. Shame he couldn't stay longer." Wilbur said, sitting on a chair, sipping some tea. (I didn't realize how ironic that is but yeah-)

"Glad he liked you. He's very protective of me."

"Like every father." Wilbur laughed.

"Yeah." I slightly smiled.

-End Of 12-

𝔸/ℕ
Sorry that this chapter was a bit boring, but hey! Father and Child time 🙂👍 and you can see that I kinda finalized that Wilbur and Y/N are now, officially a couple. :D. Anyway, eat, drink and sleep well. Even though I don't. AND GOODBYE 👹👹👹

-Kyu