13

Y/N's POV
Soon, nightfall came. I spent most of my time reading books with Wilbur since he practically wouldn't allow me to do anything. But at the same time, it was pretty relaxing. It was really nice. While reading *insert favorite book*, I heard snores. I looked at Wilbur, who was fast asleep, his head layed on mine. I smiled at the sight. How can one be so pretty. I yawned and realized I should get ready to sleep.

"Wilbur, wake up."

"Hm? Wha-"

"I need you to wake up so I can get dressed dumbass." I quietly laughed to myself.

His eyes widened, and his face flushed red.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know." Wilbur apologized as he lifted his head. I hummed in response and got up to dress up.

-time skip-

Y/N's POV
I finished dressing up and yawned again. Who knows, maybe I can sleep easily tonight.

"Wil, I'm about to hit the hay." I yawned, walking up to the man watching tv.

"I'm sleeping in your room."

"Wha- well that was sudden. But what?" He was so blunt about it.

"No questions asked. I'm sleeping in your room tonight." He said, getting up.

"What? No. Is it because you're worried about me?" I asked.

"Yes." He said walking towards my room.

"Wait, you're actually serious about sleeping in my room?"

"Yes."

"Okay I guess. You can sleep in my bed."

"No, I'll sleep on the floor."

"What? NO-"

"Yes." He smirked, getting a thick blanket and placing it on the hard wood floors.

"No, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." I argued back. Like dude. Are you insane? Imagine the back pain. Augh.

"Too bad. Goodnight Y/N!"Wilbur smiled, turning the light off.

"Well that was fast.." I muttered to myself, hoping into bed.

But I couldn't help but feel bad. Or maybe it was the fact that I wanted to sleep with him. I grumbled before actually trying to sleep. As expected, I couldn't. It was kind of funny at this point. Ah, why do I keep trying, i asked my self. I sat up, and got my phone. Since I couldn't sleep I just decided to scroll through twitter and stuff.

After a while, I started to get bored of it and placed my phone on my bedside table for it to charge. I layed my head on my hand and sighed to myself.

I peeked at Wilbur who was sleeping, I mean, he looked like he was. I wonder how people sleep so easily.

I smile to myself and hopped off my bed and walked over to Wilbur. I slowly layed down and wrapped my arms around him.

"Well hello Y/N." Wilbur quietly laughed.

"AH- I thought you were asleep."

"Even if I was, this would've woken me up stupid." Wilbur laughed again.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"You could've just said you wanted to sleep with me." I swear to god, I could HEAR him smirking. I could hear the SMIRK in his voice.

My face heated up.

"Yeah, but you wouldn't have said yes." I replied.

"How would you know?" Wilbur asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're right I guess. I would I know?" I snickered.

"I honestly was just lonely." I said.

"Hm, then I really won't let you sleep by yourself." Wilbur replied.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

And soon enough, we fell asleep..

-End Of 13-

𝔸/ℕ
Yall I'm so sorry for the short chapters-- I have really bad editing block- so- yeah. Anyways eat, drinks and sleep well (Even though I don't) and goodbye!

-Kyu