"Now you're doing too much," I said squinting at her. "You only get defensive when you lie,"

"I'm not lying," Naala sobbed into her hands.

"You sure those tests said negative?" I asked moving off from the light. The way she was too emotional was weird.

"I don't want a baby with you," Naala cried leaning against the window.

"Yeah aight," I nodded, "All I'm saying is if you get pregnant by one of these niggas we're done,"

"Stop talking to me," She sniffed wiping her face. "I'm doing me, that's what you told me to do,"

"So you fucked him?" I said looking over at her. She frowned and nodded.

"I had sex with Kree," Naala admitted. I nodded slowly and hit the breaks making her fly forward at hit the dashboard.

"Ow," She whined rubbing her forehead, "Why would you do that?"

"I wanted to knock some sense into you," I responded. "Giving away what's mine," I mumbled. That just pissed me off.

"It's not that serious," She huffed putting her seat belt on. "I had sex with him in the moment, it probably won't happen again,"

"It won't happen again," I said firmly. "Ion want you seeing no one else anymore,"

Clearly I couldn't trust her not to fuck somebody.

"Amir you can't stop me from dating," Naala argued with me. I ignored her and pulled up at Miani's home.

"Are you gonna go in on your own or you want me to come?" I asked dismissing the conversation.

"Don't ignore me, that's not nice," Naala huffed crossing her arms.

"You still gon mess with him?" I said turning the engine off.

"Yes I am. I may not have sex but I will date," She nodded.

"Then we have nothing to talk about," I said getting out of the car and slamming the door.

I heard her get out of the car and follow me. I felt her hand grab mine before I got to Miani's door.

"Okay sorry calm down," Naala spoke rubbing my hand. "I don't want us to go backwards, I won't fuck him I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" She held up her pinky. I bit back a smile and conjoined our pinkies. She grinned and then kissed my hand.

"Stop getting so jealous, I told you you're my main," Naala added making me straight face her. We walked up to the door hand in hand and she knocked.

"Mamaaaaa," Saint said coming right out of the door jumping to cling onto her. "You came back for me," He said to both of us.

"Papa I can't breathe," Naala struggled as he squeezed her tightly. I took him off her and he mugged me.

"Pops why are holding hands with my mama?" He said squinting his eyes.

"Boy get you some business, where's my Phat girl?" I asked going further into the house.

"Her and Nana are gardening," Saint said holding Naala's other hand.

"You missed me Papa?" I overheard Naala asking Saint.

"Yes," He groaned hugging her waist. "Nana kept feeding me rice, I hate rice" He said quietly.

"Do you wanna get back in her belly or something?" I asked Saint. He was all up in her grill.

"Leave my Papa bear alone," Naala said quick to his defence. "You're my papa bear aren't you?" She cooed at Saint who smiled widely.