Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction and it is all based on a dream i had so it can get
pretty crazy hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION ABOUT CHLOE
17 years old
Long brown hair
Fairly lean
Childish personality
Currently at school

Chloe's P.O.V
I wake up in the morning to the smell of bacon and pancakes , my two favourite smells in the whole world.

I look at my alarm clock It reads 10:30 i Immediately start to panic thinking that I have overslept. Most people would call me crazy waking up early in the school holidays.
Anyway I throw myself out of bed and start to walk downstairs.

I finally get to the kitchen to see my mum wearing her pink apron and standing by the stove. I immediately take a seat at the kitchen bench. My mum turned and gave me a smile like the ones that salesman give you then she said in a very polite way "I hope you had a great sleep honey" .

I nodded my head and was wondering what she was up to. The next thing I know she pulled a tray filled with bacon, love heart shaped pancakes and even some scrambled egg. I look down at the tray and say "what's all this for".

She takes a deep breath in and replies saying"honey I'm just going to tell it to you straight.............. you are going to summer camp"
"WHAT!" I yelled "I have plans already for the summer!"
"I know that honey but your friends are going with you!" She said with a stern expression on her face. At that pot I knew that I was going on that camp if I liked it or not.! But I will still put up a fight
"Mum why are you doing this to me why are you trying to ruin my life!" I yelled hoping to guilt her in to letting me stay.
"Honey"she said in a calm voice "you know it will be good for you, you haven't left the house since you broke up with Jake"

Jake Was my boyfriend for two years until I found him with his so-called friend naked on the couch together . It was very ironic because she was the opposite to me she had curly blonde hair blue eyes and was almost anorexic skinny.
------Flashback-------
"Jake I don't like this movie" I said we were having a romantic evening together watching the latest horror movie Annabel.

"Don't worry babe I'll make sure no one will ever hurt you and you will always be protected by me" he said in a soothing voice as he put his arms around me and held me tight.

I decided to close my eyes for a bit and when I opened them the movie seemed to be over. As we left the cinemas Jake and I were laughing about how I could ever fall asleep in the scariest movie of the century. As we were leaving Jake asked me if he could borrow my MetroCard as he left his at home.

I nodded and pulled out my card to give it to him he replied saying "thank you so much babe I'll see you tomorrow"

As I was driving home with my mum I remembered that I need my card for tomorrow so that I can get to school I asked my mum if "after dinner we could go to Jakes place and get my card"

She replied with "sure honey after dinner we will go and get it"
After dinner we both jumped back in the car and she drove me to Jake's place. As I got out of the car I walked over to the door and knocked on it surprisingly the door was already open so I walked inside calling out Jake's name.

I finally found my way into the living room and as I opened the door I was shocked from what I saw

"Jake you cheater!"I screamed at him "how could you cheat on me?"
His head shot up and looked at me his face was in complete shock. He started to try and explain "babe no it's not what it looks like-" but I Cut him off by saying "just give me my MetroCard back and never talk to me again"
He Obediently handed me my card and I ran out the door crying
Whole time I was there The blonde bimbo that he was with just stared at me in disbelief and horror.
------ end of flash back -------
"Chloe honey, Chloe , CHLOE " she screamed
" Ah yes" I said as I snapped out of my day dream
"and those are all the reasons that you should go on camp" she continued.
"Fine" I said "I'll go"
"Thank you honey that wasn't so hard was it" she said.

I didn't speak to her at all while I was eating my breakfast but after I had finish I finally said "which camp is it?"
" The one you went on for your year 8 camp a few years ago," was her reply
"Not that place why r u sending me there?" I belted out she came me a confuse look, I continue " I mean I hated it there a few years ago why would you make me go back?!"

"It will be good for you to get back to one with nature," she said in a subprime way very cram which meant she had been planing this for a while now.

I ran up the stairs and stormed in to my room and as she yelled out "you have have about two and a half hours till your bus leaves,"
I couldn't believe it as I ran into my room I chucked on a pair of loose shorts and a tank top making no effort to impress anyone.

After I got dressed I ran into the bathroom to do my teeth and hair. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail. I grabbed the suitcase from under the stairs, I race back up to my room and started going thought my shit from my draws and everything that I thought looked alright i threw in the suitcase.

When done packing I quickly grab my earphones and my iPhone and I run down the stairs with my suitcase in my hands. Steph and Kelsey were downstairs waiting for me I said "hi" to them.

They both repeated "hey" back and without another word I walked straight past my mum and gave her a death look.
I heard her yell out behind me "The bus is out the front!"

As Kelsey and Steph picked up their suit cases and followed me out the door. I heard my mum say in the distance "have fun honey"I just ignored her.
After the bus driver put our bags underneath the bus we jump on the busI walked to the back of the bus and we saw our friends Mary and Brooke. "I'm sitting there" demanded kelsey as she pointed to the seats across from them.

"Ok so it looks like I'll sit her then" I asked as they nodded their heads .And Brooke said "this is going to be a long long journey so get comfortable girls!"
"But not too long!" I replied They all gave me very confused look. I turn my head around and put in my earphones and started listening to ' she's not afraid' and started thinking about the long journey ahead.