Chapter 13: A Duel with a Zekken and a Reunion

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Y/N): Tough, huh? Where is she located? 

Chris: Oh? Are you trying to duel with her?

Chris asked with a raised eyebrow. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I would like to experience it for myself since I never fought anyone in a duel before.

Chris: I see. The Zekken's duel location can be found at Windrise, y'know? The big tree one? It is not far from outside of Axel's walls. Every day at 3'o clock in the afternoon. Zekken stands under that tree and takes on any challenger 1v1, and no one's managed to beat her though.

Jack: That sounds impossible. 

Chris: It may look like it. I also heard that Mitsurugi Kyouya had lost against the Zekken. 

(Y/N): Wait, seriously?!

Chris: Yup, what's even more shocking is that the Zekken has a sixty-seven win streak. Every swordsmen and swordswoman tried to take her on but failed to do so.

Jack: Whoa...

(Y/N): I've never seen someone like her would have sixty-seven win streaks in a duel.

Chris: Yeah, it's pretty shocking. Oh yeah, the Zekken heard about your reputation that you defeated Verdia a few days ago and they would wish to fight you.

(Y/N): Huh?! They got their attention on me?!

Chris: Correct. They asked one of the people in Windrise if they knew who you are and everyone answered. I was interested if you can be able to fight the Zekken. What do you say?

You thought about it for a moment before speaking up.

(Y/N): Challenge accepted then.

Chris: Very well. Remember, the Zekken will only appear at 3'o clock in the afternoon. Don't forget that and I'll be arriving at your mansion at that time. 

(Y/N): Sure thing.

Chris nodded in acknowledgment before leaving the Guild. 

(Y/N): (Fighting the Zekken, huh? This might be interesting~)

Jack: Hey mom, are you sure that you're going to fight that "Zekken" person?

(Y/N): Yeah, I would like to experience it for myself. Jack, be sure to stay at home until I get back, okay? 

Jack: Okay, mom. 

-Time Skip to 3:00 PM-

It was now the time to have a duel with the Zekken. You prepared your outfit as you left the mansion and you see Chris outside of the gates waiting for you.

Chris: Ah, are you ready to go dueling? 

(Y/N): I'm prepared.

Chris: Very well then. Let's head to Windrise.

And just like that, both you and Chris went to Windrise to have a duel with the Zekken.

-Mini Time Skip-

About five minutes on arriving at Windrise, you and Chris see a bunch of adventurers, swordsmen, and swordswomen around the battle arena and they were watching the fight with awe looks on their faces.

You and Chris went to the battle arena and see a swordsman fighting against a female with long purple hair.