Chapter 6

“Hayley I cant find the stash!”  I yelled annoyed as I rummaged through an old locked box.  “Its gone, I know it was in here.”  i groaned as I tried to find the stash of Klaus’ blood that I kept for emergencies if he ever hurt any of my loved ones.  Being a witch has its perks, the bastard didn't even know I had it.  “Its fine, just come back.  I think I'm going to need a little help with Elijah.”  Hayley mumbled.  “Im on my way.  I’ll see you soon.”  I answered softly.

“IM HERE! IM HERE!”  I announced as I entered the cabin carrying a bag full of herbs. “What in there?”  Hayley asked softly.  “A bag of herbs.  It may help the hallucinations and pain that comes with the bite.”  I said softly as I entered it out on a desk.  “Céleste.”  Elijah whispered.  I knew that name…

I looked over at Hayley and saw her panicked face.

Céleste…

Where had I heard that name before?

“Hayley, Im sorry I thought you were someone else.”  Hayley nodded.  “Celeste.  Whoever she is, she's smoking hot.”  Elijah had let her into his thoughts.  

“Emerald, get Hayley out of here.  I-“  He paused and I raised an eyebrow and looked at him concerned.  “We’re being watched.”  My eyes widened as I handed him the herbal tea he would have to drink.  Running over to the door I looked outside.  “Hey!”  I yelled.  It was that familiar face that was watching us with Tyler.  “Hey! Hey!” Hayley yelled as we watched the women run away.

“This is crazy Hayles. I need to go back to the city and find outs whats going on.  Stay with Elijah.  Ill call you.”  I said barely a whisper.  Hayley nodded and rested her hand on my back.  “Please find out what you can.” 

Walking through the city of New Orleans towards the compound I looked around at all the happy faces, Niklaus wasn't home which means the other option means he would be with Marcel.  All these humans don't know anything, living in a city that is run by vampires.  Its absolutely insane.

“NIKLAUS? ARE YOU HERE?” I yelled walking into the compound.  Yells and gasps arrived from further into the compound. I picked up my speed running towards the yelling.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?”  I screamed as I watched Klaus, who was tied up carry on beating the vampires that were running towards him.  “Rebekah?” I snapped and stormed over to her.  “Emerald I am tired of him, He walks all over me, you, everyone! I shall have none of it any longer.”  My eyes widened.  “Are you fucking insane?”  I snapped at her angry.   “Did you just call her Emerald?”  Marcel asked walking towards us. I looked up at him.  “Emerald Maison.  You have probably heard a lot about me.”

Before he could answer i held out my hand.  “STOP! Interrogate, et pausatur!”  I chanted and I felt the wind being knocked out of me as the magic travelled through my body.  How was I doing magic?  I’m pregnant?

The vampires paused and turned to look at me, the couldn't move a muscle.  “Hello! I’m Emerald Maison.  You can continue trying to hurt Niklaus or you stop and leave alive.”    I waved my hand around.  “Play.”  I whispered as I watched them carefully.  They look between Marcel and i for a moment and then began to batter Niklaus.  

I watched as Niklaus began to rip the heart out of every vampire in sight, biting at their throats leaving a werewolf bite.

“MARCEL COME AND FINISH THIS!”  Niklaus screamed.  My breathing began to get heavy and I walked towards the stairs and rested.

Klaus continued to fight and all I wanted to was to help but it felt as if I couldn't breathe.  “Emerald.  Emerald are you okay?”  I shook my head.  “Somethings wrong Rebekah.” I groaned as she pulled me into a side hug.

“ENOUGH!” Marcel screamed loudly and my head snapped up and i watched Marcel pick up Klaus’ coin.  “Well, well, well, the great Marcel. Self-proclaimed king of New Orleans bowing before me.”  My eyes widened and I looked at Rebekah.  “He has to.  How else would we stop Nik from killing everyone?”  I groaned as I felt a pain in my head.  “Rebekah how dare you go against your own brother?  You were going to try and get rid of him.  Did you think how I would feel?”  I whispered as I ignored Marcel and Klaus’ bickering.  “Emerald I'm sorry.” She whispered. “You now have the keys to my kingdom.”  I heard Marcel say and my head snapped up to look at him.  Rebekah stepped up from my side and walked towards him.

I raced back to the plantation house.  After using such magic I didn't feel well at all and I knew this wasn't normal.  As I arrived in the driveway I could see Hayley and Elijah were sitting in the car.  I hit on Elijahs window.  “Lijah, somethings wrong.”  I cried as the sweat dripped from my forehead.  “Oh god! Hayley help me get her inside.”

Hey guys quick note to say thank you soo much! Im currently writing a new Klaus fiction which I prefer which is why updates are slow here.  The new Klaus fiction will be up in a week x