It all started in the hotel 3

Thank you for reading my book. Appreciate it..Vote and Comment

chapter 3xD

I turned around and I found myself totally face-to-face with a stranger. He wasn't as hot as Max but he was kinda. I found a grin on his face. He moved his head closer to my neck, and whisper to my ear.

"Hey sexy, wanna go to my room?" As soon as he finished whispering he kissed my neck. Suddenly everything went blank. His kiss just make me moan. Luckily, the music was really loud, no one can really hear me. And without my permission my mouth whispered in his ear.

"Just go to awwww..mine" I moaned again, is he this good?

We get our way to my room 501.I tried to open the door, which was really hard because he keep kissing my neck and wrapping his hand on my waist. I believe he's drunk, but I'll just go with it.

We get in the room and I throw the keys to my right (I believe) and he just squezze me to the door. He put his hand on my thigh and hold the dress, and pull them up while still kissing me on my lips. I gave out a giggle when he did that.

From his head i move my hand to his buttoned shirt. I unbuttoned his shirt and pull it back to take it off. After that i unbottened his pants and unzipped it, leaving him with his undies. I rubbed my hand on them and i can hear him moan.

He pulled both of my legs up and wrapped it by his waist. He pulled me closer. "

"Let's go to the bed" He whispered

"Awww..mm..hmm" I moaned back. He had control of me, I gotta stop this. So we slide to the bed with me on top. He slide his hand to my back, and kissing  my lips with his tongue sticking in.Sudddenly he pulled them out and move them downwards. From my neck to my chest.

He paused for a while, hoping i could take my bra off. And i let him, without me knowing it myself. He pulled me up and unpinned my bra. He throw them off afterwards. He throw me back to the bed and make circles on my nipples and suck them hard.

"arrrgghh" I moaned hard.

He pulled my panties down and ask me.

"Wanna do it?"

"Aww,,nn,,nnoo" i stammered. He suddenly look me in confusion. " How about some glass of wine first?" Pushing him up and get myself up, only in my panties.

"mm,okay"

Note: Thank you for reading..Comment and Vote pleeasse:D