It all started in the hotel

This is my first story I've written, hope you enjoy:)

Chapter 1 xD

I put my towel as i dry myself from the swimming pool. It took me 5 minutes to do that and it took the elevator 5 minutes to get up from the lobby to the 7th floor,yes litterally. I mean are all the people from each floor goes into the elevator? I wonder. They should have got 2 of these. Pfft!

Ting!

And the elevator's door opens up.

"Thank God,I've been standing here for five damn minutes.Screw it!" I yelled. Then i realized there were no one in the elevator, so bassically I'm to myself. When I look around,yes my worst nightmare then came true, all the people by the swimming pool are staring at me. No, not just one of those stares. These are stares that says 'security, call the mental hospital, i think we have one of their patience here'.Dammit!

So i went into the elevator before it closes up again.Until someone says.

"Hey hold it please" When the person says that i directly press my floor number and close-the-door button.Yeah that's right i used to be those nice kid letting people into the elevator. But this time I ain't wasting my 5 minutes i just spend.

Suddenly when the door are closing a hand is reaching out to me.

"AARRGGHH!!" I shouted still pressing the close-the-door button. But the hand overcomes the force of the button. Damn!

"I told you to hold it" The guy said. And when he said that i was investigating his whole body. From the neck to his chest, then abs(they are 8 dude!), then his shorts. And i guess i didn't realize that until he held his hand out and says"Hey I'm Max"

Okay that was embarrassing. But before i shake mine with his,i pulled my bikini string and let it fall down and said with a flirty voice "I'm Sarah"