It all started in the Hotel 2

Comment..VOtee...Hope you enjoy

Chapter 2

Oh he was sooooooooo damn hot. Yes, i exagerate a bit there, but I'm just telling the truth. I wish i can just jump onto him right now and drag him to my room, which i can't. I'm afraid one of those elevator camera recorded it and put it on youtube. Wow that's embarrassing. Then he broke the silent.

"Oh, mm nice to meet you" With him saying that i can feel him staring at my top. Then I go red. When i saw him really looking at me at my top.So i'm just going to break the silent.

"So, what floor are you going to?I'm going to the fifth." I asked him

"Well then we're on the same floor." He said with a smile on his face. Aww, how cute.

Ting!

Wow this goes faster. It took 5 minutes to get up and 1 minute to get down?Pfft!

"Come to my room sometimes, when you're free" I said, sounding inviting. He nodded and wave at me, so I waved back.

***

There's a club in the hotel, so i decidedt o come. For the dress i chose a see-through short dress. Well it's because that's the only dress i brought. When i see myself in the mirror i can see clearly my black and pink bra, and panties. Crap! oh well.I'll just go.

I lock my room and open the elevator. Luckily there was no one, if there was the would be scanning my body. As soon as i getsn to the club it wasn't that bright, so no one could really see my dress clearly. So I stepped down to dance. After just a few seconds, I can feel a hand rubbing up my thigh. Oh Crap! who the hell is this?

Note:thank you for reading:)

Comment and voteee