Rivals with Flowers

Leopold tilted his head in confusion. "Did you not hear what I just said," Leopold asked, noticing that Storge remained dead silent. 

"Uhm no," Storge answered as she tilted her head away. "I heard it loud and clear." 

"Good," Leopold said. His face is literally beaming with excitement. He released Storge and began rambling. "Then let's go have dinner together! I know a really place just a few blocks away. They have the best spicy food in the capital. Are you a fan of spicy food? Oh wait, you need to meet nee-san too. Maybe we can do that in the holidays. She's usually really busy with training. Speaking of training, let's train together sometime! We could go to a forest- no, a MOUNTAIN- and fight some magical creatures together. Going to the beaches in Raque is also a good idea. It's going to be soooo much fun- Wait where did you go?" 

Storge was gone. The cape on the ground was also gone. He looked glanced left and right, even walked and looked in the other isles. 

"Storge?" He called. There was no response. 

Storge sprinted outside the library with her cloak in hand and dashed out the entrance that she came in. "What is WRONG with him?" She whined in her head. "He didn't even ask if I wanted to date him! Is that how nobles find love? Just pretty much demanding it?! That's messed up." 

She hid in an empty corner to wear her coat and mask properly. The last thing she wants to deal with is a mob of fans (since she was now famous). 

As she pulled out her mask, a photograph slipped out of her pocket and glided to the ground. Storge quickly grabbed it before it went out of her sight. "Oh," She said, seeing that it's the photo of her mother. "Gordon must've placed it in there when I wasn't looking." 

She looked back at the palace. "The picture is going to be a huge help," she thought. "But..."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not going in there again." She thought as she placed the photo back in her pocket. "I'll go back another day, with Asta and Noelle just in case he appears again." 

Her communication device vibrated in her bag. She picked it up. 

"Hello?" 

"storge, you need to go back quickly," She heard Gordon say in a panicked whisper. 

"Hm? What's wrong?" 

"it's about the rest of the Black Bulls," he explained. "they succeeded in the mission, but they are badly wounded. A member of the eye of the midnight sun attacked them." 

Storge's heart dropped. "Got it! I'll be there 20 minutes." 

She hung up the call, stuffing the device back in her satchel. "Imagination magic: Pegasus of Perseus!" She commanded. A Pegasus conveniently appeared, and she rode it back to the base. 

Back in the palace...

"Where did she go?" Leopold mumbled, still looking in the library. 

A large silhouette of a flying horse whipped through the window. 

As if by instinct, he rushed and pressed his cheek on the glass, just in time to see Storge fly away. 

"Damnit," he cursed, slamming his fist down at the windowsill. But his frustration quickly turned into a sly cheeky smile. "Such talent! Such grace! I never should've expected less from her! Maybe I should start planning our next date..." 

The next day...

Storge sat on the beaches of Raque. Gordon left to get them some coconuts to enjoy while they wait. Her fingers were playing with the soft sand when she saw the majority of the Black Bulls emerge from the waters. She immediately stood up and ran towards them.