Hating Yuno Once More

Storge was feeling the pressure and concluded that it was time to back out and leave. Tons of mana are coming out of everyone in the room, indicating that these people are VERY powerful. And this fairy, she screams bad luck. If this isn't a sign to retreat back to the comforts of Asta's suite, I don't know what is. 

She quickly bowed. "I'm sorry. I'll take my leave." 

She turned to the patient. "See you later Yuno!" She said before leaving ASAP. 

"WAIT! Storge-" 

She slammed the door shut before she could hear anything left. Her mind quickly caught up with her and her whole body shivered. She wrapped her hands around herself as she made her way back to Asta and Magna. 

"Yuno..." That name echoed in her head. "He got accepted to the best squad in the kingdom AND he is protected by powerful nobles. Bet he's now basking in his success." She let a sigh. "Sooner or later, he's gonna adopt their life style. Living in luxury while leaving the weak behind. Heh, what am I kidding. He already did." 

She clenched her fist and felt her . "Why am I so mad right now?! Is it because the cocky arrogant Yuno is getting pretty much everything he wants while Asta is training his butt off as hard as he can everyday just so he could prove to everyone that despite the fact that you're poor and weak..."

Storge stopped in her tracks. "you could still achieve your dreams..." 

"and be the best."

Storge smiled. She picked up her pace with a renew determination. "Sorry mom. I think I have to delay my search for you. Project "Make Asta the Wizard King" comes first." 

She opened the door to Asta's room to see that Noelle, Magna, Yami, Finral, Luck, and a doctor standing around the bed with a completely healed Asta on jumping on it. 

"STORGE! MY LEGS ARE HEALED! MY BRUISES ARE GONE TOO! IT'S A MIRACLE!" He exclaimed jumping of the bed. 

"How stupid can you be Bakasta!" Noella said as she flicked her hair. "It's called healing magic." 

"Yepee! Now you can fight me Asta!" Luck exclaimed with glee. 

"Thanks Owen," Yami thanked the doctor. "Glad you could make the time to come here." "No problem Yami," Dr. Owen said, patting his friend on the back. "It is kinda my job. This is also possibly the best way for the boy to heal fast enough so that he could go see the Wizard King." 

"WE'RE GONNA SEE THE WIZARD KING!" Asta exclaimed and everyone slightly covered their ears. "Calm down Asta," Storge said, rubbing her aching ears. 

"Oops sorry!" Asta apologized. 

"One more yell and I'll kill you," Yami said, lighting up a cigarette. 

"Um, Yami," Owen said. "This is a medical ward. Please don't smoke." 

"Like I care," Yami answered. Owen immediately gave up on the matter. 

"Anyways, Luck, you should go back to the base. Asta and Noelle, you two would be joining the Golden Dawn kids and report to the Wizard King on the dungeon feud and you fight with the diamond kingdom jerks. Magna would also go with you to report on the dungeon near the base. And Storge, you would be coming with me. There are errands in the Royal Capital that you need to learn. Now, do I make myself clear?" 

"Yes sir!" Everyone answered with hands on their chest, proudly doing the Magic knights salute.