Poison in the Air

Storge and Gordon took a step back. "The salamander..." She thought. "It's made of the same gel that took Asta away. Could she be...maybe. Either way, she's way too powerful for us to handle." 

Storge turned to Gordon and gave him a little nudge. "Is there a way you could contact the Royal Capital?" Storge whispered, holding on to the last strand of hope. 

"no, i left the communication device in the base," he answered. 

"So we're on our own huh," she said, trying to sound calm and confident while she is barely holding up in the inside. 

"I'm sooooooo going to die today," she panicked. "Henry is still missing and now we have little miss creepy who is going to kill us. What do we do? I don't wanna die. Maybe if I pass out she would leave without hurting me..." 

Sally laughed. "You sure do like to take you sweet sweet time do you?" She pointed at the magic knights. "Experimenting on you is going to be sooooooo much fun. Slimy Salamander, charge!" 

The sticky salamander charged towards the duo. Both Storge and Gordon dodged  in opposite directions. "Big bad wolf!" Storge ordered. 

Her grimoire levitated in the air as the large looming monster appeared and strangled the salamander, tackling and pinning it down on the ground. The two beast struggled as slime began coating the wolf's fur. Gordon saw this as an opportunity to send poison at Sally's way, hoping to put her to sleep. 

"poison magic: verbotenes obst!" He ordered in a whisper. A poison ball formed between his arms and aimed it straight at Sally.

Sally quickly saw through his plan and devoured the poison he sent her way into a slime ball. "Too slow," she teased as she sent more slime balls his way. 

Gordon struggled to dodge and form a counterattack. "poison magic: violett schrim" He said, creating a poison cloud shield to protect him. 

While he was busy doing that, Storge saw in horror as the salamander began enveloping the wolf making it unable to move or attack. It soon froze defenselessly inside the salamander's belly.  "What..." She gasped in disbelief. 

The salamander turned to her, locking her in as it's next target. "Fufufu, you'll make a fine speciment in my collection," Sally said before the salamander charged towards her. 

"Don't worry dear, it won't hurt-" 

"Imagination magic: Yuno's wind."

Strong whirlwinds surrounded the salamander, trapping him in a tornado cage that it can't escape from. 

"Imagination magic huh?" Sally said. "Well aren't you a peculiar one. It makes me want to capture you so much more." 

She formed a slime ball big enough for Storge to fit comfortably inside. "Let's go to my place shall we?" 

She shot the ball at her. Before it could envelop Storge, a gust of strong winds blew it away to a tree. At the same time, Gordon took the chance and used the "verbotenes obst" spell once more. It was smaller and less lethal. But that made him form it much quicker and shoot it faster. 

The spell hit her, blurring her vision and causing her to cough. "You *cough* naughty naughty weaklings!" She cursed, sending slime balls blindly at every direction. 

Gordon quickly hid behind a tree just in time for Storge, on a pegasus, to appear behind him. 

"Get on!" She ordered, offering a hand to help him up. 

Gordon took it and the duo quickly flew into the air, a few feet above all the chaos. Sally was still struggling and so was her salamander. 

"what do we do now?" Gordon asked.