Chapter 1: The Boss

/•Ma·fi·a•/

/~Roni's POV~/

Where do I even start? Working for a man like Michael Jackson isn't the most fun thing in world but it sure does get you paid heavily.

He's not the nicest man. Genuinely I've never seen him smile or laugh unless with his wife. He's hard on us especially me. He's an asshole but I wouldn't dare say that to his face.

He's always picking on me. He pushes me to work harder than the guys. He's a sexist son of a bitch. I'm the only girl besides Francine his maid.

"Again" He ordered. Matt and I got in a fighting stance and began jabbing punches at each other. I swear I was bleeding internally. He always makes me fight him or Matt on training days.

He hit me in my boob which instinctively I grabbed in pain. He stopped throwing punches at me worried that he had seriously hit me. But Michael ordered him to keep throwing hits.

Luckily my reflexes were strong and I was able to dodge his hits. Michael stared plainly at the fight. His hits we're starting to land and I began to get tired. I couldn't keep this up for much longer. He yanked me out of the fight whit his caused me to stumble a bit and crash into him. He stood firmly and pushed me from falling on him.

"Watch what you're doing" I spat eyeing me up and down with a cold glare. "Move" he scolded Matt and took his place on the fighting mat. He got in a fighting stance. "Mr. Jack-" he cut he off and threw a punch right into my gut. I doubled over hearing 'ouu's' and 'ash's' from the guys.

"Please" he did it again and sent a harsh kick to my side causing me to fall. "FIGHT BACK" he yelled. I looked at him mad and got back to my feet. Each punch I threw he dodged like it was nothing. I may be quick be he's quicker.

He caught my hand and twisted it. Looking around the room I could see on everyone's face that they wanted to stop the fight, but that's the biggest mistake anyone could make. He managed to pin me on the floor.

He was straddling my abdomen, one of his hands held firmly on my throat while the other held both of my hand above my head. There was an awkward moment between us but I managed to shift his weight under mine. I was a pretty small thing compared to him.

I didn't pin him for very long though he got up with me still on him and slammed me against the padded walls. He grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up on the wall while my feet dangled from the ground. I placed my feet on his chest to kick him off but he grabbed my legs and threw me causing me to roll to the middle of the room. Honesty I have no clue how I'm still alive.

He kicked my side but it felt personal. He made a fake gun with his hand "boom. You're dead" he glared at me. "Get up" he said carelessly and walked away from me. I struggled to get up on my own Matt placed his hands under my arms and helped me stand. I messed up my leg pretty bad from that fall.

After training we walked to our rooms. Yes we live with him which is even fucking worse. Of course we share rooms. I share with Matt, KC, and Tony. They're pretty good roommates just disgusting as hell.

As soon as we got back to the room I headed to the shower. I let the warm water heal my aching body for a few minutes then I washed myself.

I put on a simple black spaghetti strap shirt and some baggy pants to go to sleep in. I put on some lotion and perfume and left the bathroom to get into bed. "Boss man said he wants us" the four of us left our room and headed to Mr. Jackson's office.

We stood side by side ready to hear what he had to say. His eyes kept fixed on me. His eyes staring darts through me. I felt weak. I couldn't keep his eye contact I stared at my feet as I knew he was still looking at me.

"My wife tells me that you have been having sexual interactions with one of these men" I look up at him confused and speak to defend myself. "I've never even had sex and even if I were I'm quite positive that it wouldn't concern you our your wife" I glared at him.

That's such a personal thing to say to someone especially when the conversation is with your boss. He looks towards his wife. "Are you calling my wife a liar?" "No, but she sure as hell doesn't know what the hell she's talking about" I spat coldly. "Considering the fact that you know who I am I'd keep the snippy comments to myself. You're getting a bit beside yourself" he sat back in his chair and gave me a death stare.

I huffed in anger. I could feel angry tears welling up in my eyes but I tried desperately to keep them from falling. "KC it's obviously not you. Please escort Mira back to my room"

As she was passing by she purposely pushed me out the way and followed KC out of the room. "So which one is it?" He got out of his seat and instead sat on the front of his desk which was directly right in front of me.

He crossed his arms and squinted his eyes at me. "Sir even if I were having intercourse how would that concern you or your wife? I already told you that I've never had sex. Why do you keep forcing something that never happened?"

"Because my wife's no liar" he was now in my face hovering over me. "Right she's no liar she just didn't tell you about cheating on you with one of your brothers...or three" his hand harshly crashed into my face. I stumbled over onto Tony who helped me up. He caressed the side of my face where Michael had hit. It felt swollen. "You ok?" He asked sympathetically. I just nodded my head yes.

"Is it him?" He grabbed my hair and yanked me away from him. I let out a painful scream. Reflexively I slapped him which didn't seem to faze him.

"Take her to the basement. Both of you" he smiled at me with such hatred in his eyes.

They took me to the basement. They had no other choice but to do what he said.

I had been in the basement for at least an hour before Michael came down there. "You will come back when I say you can. Until then you will get 1 meal a day and will be watches 24 hours a day"

"I want out of this stupid mafia shit" I got in his face with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. He just laughed and turned his back to me. "There is no out. Well except for death and-" "kill me then bitch"

NO WAIT! DONT KILL ME I WAS JUST ANGRY! Why would I say that?!

He grabbed me by my throat with both of his hands and began squeezing the life out of me.

I felt myself getting sleepier and colder. The room was getting darker than it was. He let me go and walked out of the room.

I laid there on the ground gasping for hair. I might as well be dead.

To be continued....

PLS- I NEED TO STOP MAKING NEW BOOKS 😭😭😭