The Boy in White and The Girl in Gray: Part 1

"𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬... 𝐍𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢. 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

An unknown man with glasses walked through the alley as he saw lots of people giving a fortune to other people in the alley.

"So this is the crossroads fortune I've heard about..." The man thought as he walked past them, hearing all the conversation.

"Um, will I get into the school I want?" The schoolgirl asked the man with her face covered with the notebook.

"If you work hard, you'll make it."

"I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me..." The man pulled down his hat as he said to the old woman.

"Good fortune toward the south."

But the man soon noticed some of the passersby had ignored the people who asked for a fortune.

"I've been downsized..."

"Sorry. I'm in a hurry right now."

"My husband's incredibly violent."

"First, please listen to my problems."

"It's happening in every corner of town. The people here and head over heels for fortune-telling."

"Excuse me." The glasses man stopped on his track as he saw a woman with her head bowed down, not showing her face. "Sorry to bother you... But tell my fortune?"

The man hesitated before he decided to listen to her story. "What is it?"

"My name is (M/N) (L/N). I lost my daughter named (Y/N) after the mass suicide. It's been so hard to keep going... how should I live my life now?"

"The mass suicide... when hundreds of girls slit their throats. They were told to die by a boy in black, yes?"

"Yes. But my daughter once told me that the boy was interested in her before she went missing. The policemen found the pool of blood on the road and they told me and my husband that the DNA was (Y/N) but they couldn't find her body. We assumed that she got attacked and kidnapped. We couldn't find her until now."

"Pay for your condolences."

"We were in the deepest moment in our lives. She's our only daughter left. I don't think that we would live our life without her."

"Do you see your daughter among those ghosts?"

"No, and if she's there, my husband and I couldn't have a look at her. But we suspect someone to be our daughter."

.

.

.

~Flashback~

"𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧."