The Woman in Distress: Part 3

~At Ryuusuke's house~

After he went home, he had dinner with his parents but he was still thinking of how to apologize to you later. "Ryuusuke, you've lost a lot of weight again. You have to actually eat." Mrs. Fukada said after she noticed her son's sickly appearance.

"That's right. You've been a gloomy gus ever since we moved here." Mr. Fukada also commented with worry. "They're not picking on you at school, are they?"

"No!" He responded. 

"Or do you have a problem with (Y/N)?" Mrs. Fukada added. He went silent for a moment which made her assume it was true. "She is the understandable girl. You can talk things out, Ryuusuke."

Ryuusuke nodded before the news reporter said on TV. 

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙰𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢."

"Goodness. That's not far from here." Mrs. Fukada mumbled as they watched the news. They were all shocked as you appeared on the television, answering the questions from the police with a terrifying expression. 

"How did (Y/N) find the corpse?" Mr. Fukada questioned, Ryuusuke couldn't believe that it was time after you parted ways with him.

"𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝙺𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚊. 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎..."

Ryuusuke's body shook violently as he felt familiar with the name. Mr. Fukada noticed his son's body shaking as he asked him. "What's the matter, Ryuusuke? Shaking like that... Are you cold?"

"IT'S HER! THAT WOMAN'S THE MURDERER!"

.

.

.

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦."

You walked back home with Ryuusuke and Midori as Midori was the one who talked most of the time. "I had no idea she was clinging to you like that, Ryuusuke. So there really was something off about her."