Screams in the Night: Part 1

Even though you and Ryuusuke had solved things out about Suzue and Tejima, the girls didn't stop believing that Ryuusuke was the crossroads boy. Each day, the girls kept invading his house and knocking on Ryuusuke's window to get a glimpse of his face.

"MY PRINCE AT THE CROSSROADS! PLEASE COME OUT!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

The girl with long hair climbed onto the roof and she knocked rapidly. "THIS IS HIS ROOM!"

"OPEN UP!"

"MY PRINCE AT THE CROSSROADS!"

But unexpectedly from the girl, the person who opened the window wasn't Ryuusuke, it was Mrs. Fukada.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE BEHAVE YOURSELVES?!"

All the girls stopped instantly as they didn't meet who they expected to be.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT MY SON IS NOT THE BOY?! AND BECAUSE YOU ATTACK OUR HOUSE EVERY DAY... RYUUSUKE'S RUN OFF SOMEWHERE. HE COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! HE'S MISSING! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?!"

.

.

.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢... 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐬. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧-𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

Ryuusuke sighed in depression as he couldn't believe the situation he was in and how this could go far more than what he expected.

"I hope (Y/N)'s okay. She told me last time that she got stalked by those weirdos, hoping that she would lead them to me. So she has to stay at home from now."

Suddenly, he heard the sound of the door opening as Midori entered the shack and the bento in her hands.

"Ryuusuke? I brought you some supper."

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲."

"Thanks for always doing this..." Ryuusuke mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"You're really having a rough time. I can't believe you're still being mistaken for the boy at the crossroads. Those girls aren't sane anymore. They've all lost a huge amount of weight. They haven't even met this boy, and they're already his slaves. And (Y/N) didn't come to school anymore because of the harassment, she got suspended for her safety."

Ryuusuke sighed at your fate, you got to face these unfortunate things because of him but he could only hope that you would be alright.

"Look. In your shoe cubby again today." Midori showed him the love letters before she tore them apart.

"Ugh! They can't be serious! I won't let them near you! AAAAH!"

She then collapsed to the ground and began to shed tears.