Screams in the Night: Part 2

Start from the beginning

She then turned back with an emotionless face as she walked toward the heavy fog. "This is bad. I'm actually worried."

He ran out of his hiding place as he was trying to catch up with Midori. "Midori! Dammit... The fog's so thick!"

.

.

.

You received a message from Ryuusuke, saying that Midori knew what happened to her aunt and she received the fortune from the Crossroads Boy, turning her to hate him. He grew worried about her, so he came out of his hiding spot to look for her.

You growled at his stubbornness as you secretly sneaked out of your house by going through the window to not get noticed by your parents. You headed to the town and hurriedly wandered around the town without taking a breath.

You suddenly bumped hard into someone in the corner. You dusted your face as you looked up to apologize. "I'm sorry, I was in a hurry--" You stopped mid-sentence as you met with the familiar girl.

The girl was wearing her school uniform which wasn't from your school. She looked down at you with her emotionless but in her eyes, you noticed the fury and jealousy.

"You..."

"Huh?" You hummed before she grabbed your forearms and pulled you up roughly. "I finally find you! You're the one who steals him from me!"

"What?!" You exclaimed with shock as she kept shaking you violently.

"You said he'll realize my love but you're taking it away from me! You're the one who ruined my love! And you'll never be happy again!"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything, he's approaching me first!" You pushed her away before she then grabbed your wrists tightly which would cause bruises later.

"I'm going to make your life more miserable than you ever want to be. He'll be mine, and mine alone!"

You grew horrified as she grinned wickedly like a maniac, she giggled before she abruptly pulled you along with her.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF ME!"

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! LET'S HAVE A WALK!"

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

"Still... Is the boy really her aunt's child?"

Ryuusuke kept searching around for Midori as he noticed the group of girls. "Excuse me, have you seen a middle school girl around here?"

The girls turned around to him but he realized his mistake. "Oh, no!"

"Ah! It's him!" The girls cornered him into the wall as they all expressed their feelings and admiration for him.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I COULD DIE!"

"I WANTED TO SEE YOU!"

"My prince at the crossroads... please speak to me."

"Me too."

"Me too."

Ryuusuke went silent for a moment before he said to the girls shakingly. "All of you... come back to your senses. Look in a mirror. Your skin and bones... if this keeps up, you'll die."

The girls went silent before they all frowned at his different answer. They started to gossip. "Weird... I heard it would be very thrilling when we heard his words."