ʟᴏᴏsɪɴɢ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ༆📈 part 23

Start from the beginning

Instead of Darryl's heart shattered to a million pieces his heart turned slowly into black... that which he will loose his sanity and will lost his mind.. Darryl's thought was lost and only the voices he hears..

Darryl mind - Kill her Kill her Kill her kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her Kill her...

Darryl snap's back to reality when Clay and George started shaking and snaping their finger's at Darryl.

Darryl - . . .

Clay - dude are you ok?

George - what are you doing at the hallway just standing still??

Clay - did something happened??

Darryl - no..

Darryl walks away from the both of them without saying anything and goes to the boy's bathroom where he goes to the sink and splash water at his face and look's at the miror seeing his shadow angel looking self again.

Shadow - kill her Darryl~

Darryl - . . .

Shadow - come on, she stole your Zak.. dont you want to make her suffer..

Darryl - . . .

Shadow - well.. shoot yourself~ your ganna see in the future Zak and Joan being together as a perfect couple...

Darryl's eyes widen then he suddenly punch the miror hard till his hand's started bleeding from the glass. Darryl keep screaming into his mind and his shadow keep showing up at him asking him to kill her over and over again. Suddenly Darryl got a text from Sunny.

Text info

Name: Joan Cruz, 1st year, class B-3, Club leader of theater's & arts. Has a crush on Zak, Love standing out to the public, popularaty very high.

Combat skills - very low.

Darryl - she want's to stand out.. ill fucking give her the best show of her life.

Darryl started laughing maniacly thinking about her death that he will make it memorable at the entire school. Darryl look's at the broken miror with a maniac smile's and breaths deeply.. Darryl manage to control his sanity by the blood he see's in his hand and manage to go back to his innocent self.

Meanwhile at Sunny's office

Sunny was at her office watching the survaliance camera that is at the stadium and she smiles from the scene. She knew Joan will choosed a kissing scene so she just let her, than she ask a student that is behind Darryl to grab his phone and made him loose it to make him see Joan and Zak kissed.

Sunny's intension was to make the halloween festival thrilling. she wanted the student to enjoy their special halloween show that she have planed. She wanted to make her cousin snap.. for her and his cousin's benefit.

Punz - that's a bit mean dont you think President?

Sunny - *giggles* i know, but.. you know i go crazy every halloween season..

Punz - true... but do you really have to do that to your cousin?

Sunny - im giving him a boost.. he cant just stand and expect to wait for Zak to confess to him! he needs to make a move aswell, you know their are plenty of girls that like that stupid blue bitch boy!!