26 ( ❗🍋❗)

( Lemon warning! )

Reiner grit his teeth against the throbbing pain as I worked to heal his arm, pumping chakra into the broken bone with ease and concentration. According to him, he had a close call with death, getting nearly ravaged by a titan while trying to contain it in the tower he was stuck in moments ago. He was lucky the titan didn't just bite his arm off. It was hard to heal something that wasn't there with incomplete chakra.

"Dammit." He muttered under his breath. "Every damn time I go out, my life gets put in danger, this is the second time I had a close encounter with a damn titan."

Eren, who was helping Armin up from scaling the wall, glanced at Reiner in surprise. "Oh? Second time?."

Reiner nodded. "You remember right Armin? I knew what I was getting myself into when I signed up as a soldier, but I'm starting to think I can't handle things to this extent...one of these days I wont be so lucky."

I stopped the chakra flow and examined his arm closely. It was healed. "There you go, good as new." I said with a grin.

Reiner checked it out for himself and stretched his arm out, flexing it as a test. "Wow thanks, you're amazing." He stated with gratitude.

I got up to dust myself off and turned my head towards Hanji. It looked like she was done talking to Christa, and was heading towards us next. Since the blonde petite was closest to Ymir, Hanji questioned her first. The fact that Ymir was a titan and kept that fact secret was making the commanders anxious.

Reiner got up as well and rose his hands over his eyes to peer down at the scenery. No doubt hoping to catch a glimpse of Bertholdt. "Well I cant really bitch about my arm now can I, with Sakura here, I can..." he paused, eyes going wide. He turned to me suddenly and gripped my shoulders. "Hey, you're still looking to go back to your home right?"

I averted my eyes. "Oh uhhh, yeah but I haven't really gotten around to it, with everything that's been happening and all."

"Then come with me, I'm going out to look for Bertholdt and then I'm going to to my home village." He offered with determination.

I blinked in confusion. Eren frowned as well. "What are you talking about Reiner?"

Before the blonde could answer, Hanji stepped between us and yelled. "Alright is every one here? We need to see a way we can patch the breach as quick as possible, Hannes came to help us find it." She pointed below the wall and our eyes followed.

"Hannes?" Mikasa and Eren spoke out. Since I didn't know the guy very well, I stayed silent.

We watched as he used his gear to scale the wall and climb. Mikasa turned to Hanji. "But what about Ymir?"

"We will deal with her later, right now we need to seal the breach to prevent any more titans from getting in." Hanji replied.

Once Hannes made his way to the top of the wall, Eren bent to help the man up, who was wheezing from the effort of the climb. He stared up at us with a frown, grimacing as he wiped sweat off his face. "There's no breach anywhere."