17

Eren woke me in the morning with the blasted lamp on full power. I hated being underground, If it wasn't for someone waking us up I could hibernate in here. Eren was seated on my bed and shook me gently, whispering my name multiple times. I groaned and buried my head under my pillow.

"What do you want...lets sleep a little more, Levi isn't here yet." I murmured between muffles. I felt him shift around a bit.

"It's twelve in the evening...I don't think corporal will be coming anytime soon..." He muttered. I jolted up quickly with sleepy eyes, my messy hair hung crazily around my face as I looked around.

"Are you serious?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I hissed.

His shoulders slumped. "I barely woke up right now, I-I was out the whole day yesterday right?"

I nodded, then narrowed my eyes at his tanned complexion. "Wait a minute...how do you know today's date?"

"I have a watch my dad gave me before he left." He stated with a small frown. I sighed, I shouldn't have asked that. "Let's go get breakfast?"

I nodded and stared at his attire. He wore his usual brown shirt and his white pants. I had to get dressed. "Give me a moment." He got up, giving me a chance to slip out and dig through my drawer, which was filled with different clothes, specially selected by the damned corporal. I grabbed a black v-necked, elbow-sleeved shirt and bright blue capris. This would do for now.

"I'll wait for you outside..." Eren started, but I cut him off.

"It's fine, I can change in the bathroom, I gotta brush my teeth anyway." I said quickly. He nodded and I made my way into the bathroom, closing the door behind me wearily. Wiggling out of my sleeping attire, I put my other clothes on, fitting into them perfectly. Levi really did have good measuring cognition. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste into it. I brushed quickly, attempting to comb my hair with my fingers as well. I really needed a damned brush, I was just lucky that my hair wasn't very long. I spat into the sink and finished washing my mouth with water. It seemed I would have to just go out and buy one. I opened the door to get out with folded sleepwear in hand and eyed my brown boots. My black ones will look strange with pants so those would have to do. I sat down on my bed to roll some socks on.

"I'm pretty hungry...argh...didn't no one try to wake me yesterday?" Eren muttered sheepishly. I shook my head as I slipped into my brown boots.

"Mikasa wouldn't allow it, she's really protective of you...you know." I stated and sat up. He nodded.

"I know it's annoying, hey, you might want to put on your cloak, just in case it's cold outside." He said, pointing to the green survey corps uniform on the bed. I frowned. It seemed that Hanji came in here to place it there. I was glad it was washed. I nodded in agreement and took it, draping it over my head to put it on. "Lets hurry, I'm starving." He chided as we walked outside into the hallway. Our boots made tapping noises as we hurried towards the cafeteria. "Race you there!" He shouted and sped up.