18

I lay in my bed deep in thought the next morning, it almost seemed like a horrible dream...the events from last night. If it wasn't for the folded coat on my drawer as a reminder, I could have pretended for a moment. The lamp light was on to a dim glow as I remembered what happened afterwards. Levi had the courtesy to lead me to my room while covering my body with his own to avoid being seen. I took a shower then, relishing the warmth the water brought me after hours of freezing in the cold but angry at how low Mikasa had stooped. I curled into a fetal position, bringing my knees upwards. Levi was gone when I came out of the shower, so I guess it meant he didn't want his coat back anytime soon...I arched my back to stretch. I had no idea what time it was, but Eren was still asleep. I could use this time to go out and make my knuckles clash with Mikasa's head. Hopefully there wouldn't be anyone around to stop me from going any further as well...

My body rose as I sat up slowly, pushing the sheets off of me quickly and letting my bare feet meet the floor. I had to get changed quickly if I wanted to grab something to eat as well. I quickly slipped off my clothes and put on a white tank with the black skirt that I was eyeing in that store...and the one that Levi snatched in his attempt to hurry. I smoothed it out with pale fingers. It was skintight and had a smooth feel to it. I liked it immediately. I proceeded to slip into my black boots and folded my sleepwear before heading outside, shutting the door quietly to avoid waking Eren.

Once I was in the cafeteria, I saw no signs of Mikasa, to my utter disappointment, however I did see Sasha sitting with Connie at a table, along with others playing a game of chess. They were drinking coffee, judging from the smell in the air. I strolled along the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cabinet, helping myself to the coffee maker. My nose twitched to the sweet smell. I wasn't really one for coffee, but It was good for the cold weather. My body shivered. I really should have brought a sweater too. I sighed. Now I was going to have to go back for my brown jacket. Once I was done pouring at least a dozen sugar cubes into my cup I stirred the beverage with a spoon and turned to walk towards Sasha.

"Goodmorning Sasha, Connie." I acknowledged the two sleepily, sitting next to Connie.

They both looked at me with a bored expression, muttering a quick "Morning" before going back to stare out the window. I took a sip and glanced outside as well, mimicking their bored expressions.

"My town is not very far away from this place.." Connie muttered lowly.

"Yeah my town is close by too, we're going all the way to the southern districts of wall rose...and we're not even allowed to visit them, it's not like we have a whole lot to do there anyway as wall supporters, we just spend day after day lazing about because we have nothing better to do than clean and train.." Sasha muttered in a lazy tone that would put Shikamaru to shame.

"Well damn, maybe we should just slip out at night?" Connie suggested. My eyebrow rose at the sentence.

Sasha's brown eyes lingered on him. "Eh? You want to go to your village that bad? I was told not to return until I turned into a decent human being you know."