15

I had a major headache when I awoke, and my body felt freezing cold. The lamp light was on to a dim glimmer and I could hear voices to my left. Turning my head slowly, I could see Armin, sporting a white collar button shirt with blue trousers,seated on the end of Erens bed with Mikasa, who wore a baby blue collar shirt and white pants, seated beside it on a chair. Jean wore a brown shirt with his white pants, he was leaning casually on the wall, looking down with a somber face. I must have been back in my room, my familiar covers were pulled just below my collar bone. I moved to sit up slowly and grimaced as pain shot through my head, was it the blow that Annie dealt onto me? It wasn't even my real body but still, it must have affected me in some way. I needed some painkillers.

Armin noticed me first. "Sakura! How are you feeling? you suddenly collapsed...you had us all worried."

"Did I?" I tried to recall my passing out, but it was a little bit fuzzy. I did, however remember the shock of seeing the walled in titan. It seemed this whole city had a hidden mystery all on its own. My hand shot up to caress my head slowly and pumped healing chakra into it. Despite not having large chakra reserves, the rest helped me regain some.

"So I guess it's safe to say that the kings summon for Sakura and Eren is canceled." Jean muttered.

I looked down at my form before getting up. Someone had taken off my boots and jacket, along with my belts. They now resided on top of my drawer, neatly folded. Only the clean freak would take time to fold clothes now of all times. I made my way towards them, my bare feet made small stepping sounds on the underground floor. When I got close enough, I could see that Eren was still asleep. His covers were pulled up to his neck, and there was a tray with warm water and a folded cloth on his drawer. He was a bit worse off than me apparently.

"Yes." Armin answered Jeans reply solemnly, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"But that pales in comparison to all the other things that happened. Annie really turned out to be that female titan, wrecking havoc on the town, And turning herself into the sleeping beauty right after... and then to sum it all up, there are colossal titans inside the walls..." Jean broke off, eyes glazed as his mind swirled.

"Yes." Armin answered again. "They've been standing inside the wall for at least 100 years, and maybe...they are all going to decide to take a walk soon, all at once." He shuddered, eyes wide with fear and worry.

Jean broke into laughter. "Hahahaha! That's a joke right? That was a good one Armin!" He ruffled the blondes hair, attempting to make him laugh too, but his own smile faltered when he saw Armin was serious.

"Shh Jean, keep your voice down." Mikasa held a finger to her lips at him, for Eren's sake.

"Oh yeah, sorry..." He muttered under his breath with a slight blush. It didn't go undetected.

"You know, I never could determine how the walls were built in the first place, and there are no brick joints, or traces of peeling, or other normal things like that...I wonder if it was made by using the titans hardening ability, that ability could have a lot of applications, just like Annie's crystal shield thing." Armin trailed off.