Ch 7 | His Promise

Start from the beginning

"Actually after their break up.. Chan Yun continuously keeps on wandering around her.. And keeps on reminding her that she was just a bet.. From how much I know him.. he will keep continuing it.. I guess he wants her back.. But he wants Jia to beg him for that..you can say she getting bullied or..harrass.." I focused on Jia listening his talk.. "And I felt like Jia is changed after their break up.. as every student knows here what Chan Yun did to her..They keep on taunting her.. She was sweet and kind before.. but.. now.. she has started behaving rude and aggressive.. And I understand her change.." he said..

I noticed her changed too.. "Who is Chan Yun?" I asked him scanning my eyes.. "The one sitting there.." I focused on the place he was eyeing.. "One with brown jacket" I remembered his face now.. he is the same guy from which Jia asked me to help.. Did this bastard kept on behaving like that to her..for all this months? He was focused on Jia too.. with smirk on his face chewing his gum.. I want to break his teeth for real..

______________________________

The lecture ended.. I will be honest.. my focus was on Jia all the time... she started talking to her friend.. smiling and giggling.. "Hey Jia!" said Taehyung waving his hand.. That made Jia focus on him first and than on me.. She nodded and smiled at Taehyung.. Do they know each other? She walked to us.. talking out some notes.. "I was in hurry.. sorry.. they might not be organized.." she said to Taehyung.. "It's ok.. as long as I'm able to read.." he said smiling.. "When should I return them?" He asked.. "Mm.. within 2 days.." she said.. "Ok done" and they smiled to each other.. I'm jealous..

"Oh! Meet him.. He is Jeon Jungkook.. he is new admission" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.. I stayed quiet.. "We.. already know each other sunbae.." (A/N - 'Sunbae = Senior {In Korean} ) she said.. I didn't expected her to say the truth.. "Oh! I didn't knew! How?" he asked.. "Just.. as" I said before she says anything.. It was awkward silence after that.. "Ok.. I'll be leaving.." she said bowing to Taehyung.. he nodded and she left after glancing at me once.. We both walked out too..

"You both knew each other.. I see.. You have a crush on her don't you?" he asked.. he was having a smirk on his face.. I chuckled looking somewhere else.. "Oh my god.. I will take that as yes.." he said.. "Wow.. I can't believe this.. Well.. you both will look great together.. You can ask me for help if you need anything.. I'll get going now.. See you tomorrow Kookie" he said.. Kookie! When did we became so close? I still just nodded.. he left.. Jia! She didn't brought her car.. I searched for her but I guess she left already.. And I don't even have her number.. Dammit.. I have to wait for her at home now..

| ᴊɪᴀ |

When Taehyung sunbae introduced him.. I didn't felt like lying.. Taehyung sunbae has helped me alot.. In studies and even from Chan Yun sometimes.. don't misunderstand our relationship.. we are just good friends.. neither of us thinks of each other in any different way.. I give him notes of class.. as he have to prepare for his nationals.. I took a taxi and reached the cafe I work part time..

____________________________

It's almost 10 pm.. I had to work overtime today.. I came inside the house.. all the lights were off.. Well.. I'm used to this atmosphere.. Mom won't be home from now on I guess.. I was hungry.. I haven't eaten anything.. not even lunch.. I switched on the light of kitchen.. and opened the fridge.. Hoping I will find something.. But.. there are just some fruits and vegetables.. "Hungry?" I flinched at the husky voice.. I turned to see Jungkook standing near door of the kitchen..with arms crossed at chest and lean on door..