Part 7

Tw: puking

Honestly Eliza just has morning sickness and Alexander us an amazing boyfriend  

Eliza POV

I shot straight up from my sleep

Oh god I'm gonna throw up!

I pull the light blanket off and l make a run for the bathroom dodging the few boxes in our room and just making it to the toilet.

This is gonna be a long night, or morning.

I don't even know the time. I'm going to stand up to get my phone but something is threatening to come back up. I haven't eaten since the small dinner me and Alex had yesterday afternoon.

Shit

I'm sitting in the bathroom alone on a hot summer night in my sports bra and some shorts throwing up just water. Ugh. This is going to be awful. Lucky Alex gets to sleep and I-

Fuck!

Something else is threatening to come back up.

I feel my hair being held back as I puke into the toilet. A hand rubs my back and my hair is put into an elastic. An arm wraps around my shoulder as I gag once more only getting a little water out.

I lift my face as the toilet is flushed and Alex pulls my head towards his chest.

"Alexander?"I say hoarsely. My throat hurts.

"Shhh, shhhh"

"It's just morning sickness babe"

"Would you rather sit on the cold bathroom floor and puke alone all night?... I have your blanket and a pillow, I'll be right back."

He really is the best person in this world.

He is walking towards me with toast and juice and my phone. I am smiling lightly. "What time is it?"I ask.

"Around 1:30 am" He says as he wraps me in my blanket and rubs my back.

I rest my head on his shoulder for the rest of the early morning and every time I vomit he wipes my mouth and holds my loose hairs. He gives me gentle kisses on the cheek when I feel really bad and takes care of me well. Even the worst times are a little better with him. 

Sorry it's short  more chapters are coming soon