Part 5

Art is not mine!!!

Tw: violence, other stuff -IDK!- swearing

"Good morning,"Eliza said, kissing alexes head. "I fell asleep when we were in the parking lot didn't i".

"Mhm" alex mumbled

"How did you sleep? Were the dreams bad last night?"

"I woke up a few times but I went back to sleep. I don't know if you know this but you held my hand all night. You kept whispering in my ear."

"Well what did I say?" eliza asked curiously

"Mostly 'I love you' and 'shh' and 'it's ok'. Just sweet things like you always say.'' Alex said. "I'm gonna go back to sleep"

"Ok "

With that Eliza got up. She was in Alex's tee shirt. It wasn't too big on Alex but still giant on her.

She loved it. Her phone was plugged in and everything. He really was the best boy ever. Eliza went downstairs to see her parents in the living room watching TV. She walked into the kitchen and made toast for her and Alex before they could try to talk to her. Going up stairs and leaving the toast on the nightstand next to Alex, she went to take a shower.

TS

"What do we have to do today Betsy." Alex asked, which was the same thing as saying 'when can we leave this hellhole.'

" We will leave tomorrow morning. We have a family dinner and a positive test today though."

" oh yeah" he said, getting up and kissing her stomach then giving her a peck on the lips.they both smiled as he hugged her quickly and ate a piece of toast. " This is the first time I'm meeting your whole family baby. Are they going to like me, do you think."

"No. They will hate you and constantly take petty jabs at you and I'm so sorry you have to come but I can't have a baby without them meeting the father. " Eliza blurted out as she flopped onto the bed.

"It's ok, I get it."

"You do?"

"Yea, you can't do this alone and I won't let you."he said sweetly.

"Thank you so much lex, I love you"

" I love you too Liza"

Alex and Eliza cuddled all day watching Netflix, waiting for the party anxiously and giggling every time they caught one another staring at the other one. They were madly in love and from the outside of this love story they were annoyingly adorable. Eliza eventually fell asleep on Alex's chest, her still wet hair leaving Alex's shirt practically soaked. He didn't mind though. He ran his fingers through Eliza's dark long hair until she woke up.

" Hi Liza" he said sweetly

"What time is it" she immediately sat up. Alex just chuckled and said

"don't worry love, I was going to wake you up before three anyways. It's time to get ready though."

"you nervous?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

" I could be better." Alex said, giving her a kiss on the head. Eliza grabbed her dress and brush and walked into the bathroom as alex followed.

"Eliza, I need to take a shower quickly, Do you mind?"

"No I don't" she said looking at Alex as he got undressed. lol

"Eliza!" He started as she didn't leave

" I need to get ready too! Seeing you is just a bonus." She said softly in a low tone as she turned the shower on for Alex and got her curling iron.